Sign in to follow this  
Pujah

Good Looks

Originally posted by Devilangle:

good looks. Aha

Anywho, i do not believe employs care much on 1s look when it comes 2 hiring or promoting..

so do the ugly-ducklies do not fear
:D

^^ Lucky for you too eh! :D

Cheers

That report is a controdiction itself! You know generally speaking Ugly folks do work harder because they got it more 'difficult' than their more attractive counterparts, so that's why they are more successful maybe not in love life but certainly in the professional and educational field!

The most intelligent and successful people of this world were/are Ugly and because they were/are Ugly they had to focus on something other than displaying their smiles and being the focus point of groups because Beutiful people are admired and they do draw large crowds like a circus draws a lot of children!

I've actually done a coherent social study on that matter combined with socio-historical studies done, I've come to the conclusion that generally speaking Ugly people live not only longer and are more successful in employment, educational and professional life's in comparison to their other more beautiful half but that they're also much happier in life!

Beautiful people are usually more successful in sports and attracting large crowds because everyone likes the look of a beautiful face, except me because one should not look at a beautiful womens face and that of a young boy's according to our religion, the first look is alright but the second one is most definately dembi!

But anyhow back to my socio-historical study, I've come to find out that generally speaking Beautiful people think that they're left out and belittled because everyone arounds them thinks they only got the task because 'they're beautiful' which in most cases isn't true'.

However in a vain to counter such perceptions and xaasidnimo they embark to do 'silly' things to prove to their Ugly counter parts and their more Ugly bosses that they got there on merit, only to be told off and exploited because they're beautiful!

Ugly people achieve more in Life because they have to work hard for everything they ahieved whilst Beautiful folks have it easy and generally speaking more lazy then average looking or Ugly people that's why they mostly got more jobs than Ugly people only to leave because they feeled victimised!

Yes, my conclusion is Beautiful people are more successful in getting the Job or have a higher salary to start with but that gradually declines due to the harsh reality that a beautiful smile is not everything! Generally speaking Beautiful people have more or less a higher turn-over of jobs because after the first shyness period elabrates and decreases and people get to know them on a personal basis all shyness vanishes so will the respect and they will lose the respect they earned purely on looks but not merit and therefore they start to gradually decline and seen as something different 'Welcome back to the earth'!

That was a socio-historical study I did back when I was at school! It was awarded with a A+ by my tutor!

RedSea   

Dev.

You seem to be happy always and in good spirit,is that because you are good looking. smile.gif

Yonis...done any studies dealing with persons with immoral thoughts.Do know you what causes it at all by any chance?

lol@I was awarded with A+ by MY TUTOR.(like we needed to know that)