Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Open Gun Laws-Protesters at Obama town halls meetings show up with guns

^they all want to have their 15mins of fame. Did you see the lady who said she was woken up by the health care debate on hardball? Lawrence O'donnell was interviewing her and he said, you slept through 9/11, Iraq and Afghanistan war and now you have been awakened as u put it, " you have awakened the sleeping giant" by healthcare reform? You would be surprised by her answer. (babies, those little ones popping up make you forget the global war on terror, dont they?)

Indhoos   

The cops comment, they did not use them, so we did not have to arrest anyone and all of the weapons are legal...I felt like inaan Somalia dhex joogo for goodness sake...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jaanjumow:

waaaw they must hate him.

but why does the black man?

lol...I think he was for hire...in order to boost their campaign, you know the poor econmy and many looking for jobs!!!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Onother reason of ever growing list of why I am glad I don't live in Mareykanka, where the goons are considered normal, where insanity is the norm.

You know how scary it can be at nights specially you do not know if a lunatic is going to practice his sniper skills on you ...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Onother reason of ever growing list of why I am glad I don't live in Mareykanka, where the goons are considered normal, where insanity is the norm.

In where I live, it's legal to carry concealed gun in bars and restaurants. Welcome to the nedneck land may friend!!

Indhoos..Could it the cops were checking and keeping an eye on these guys or do they actually conspired as being alleged.If they had something to do with situation, they must be fired!

Gheelle.T what are you doing bars fraternizing with rednecks?

Gheelle.T what are you doing bars fraternizing with rednecks?

Waryaa, "we" have a lot in common with these rednecks than with those Northeastern liberals..You may not believe it, but true! By the way, they have nice girls, very polite, friendly, and can cook(anything that you hunt that is.)Wanna hook up with one helluva tobacco chewing Georgian or Alabaman? :D