Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

A guy named Druzila- the worst job in the world..

Gediid   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

The worst job was at cinnabon.

After you find out all the junk they put in their cinnamon buns, you are going to be so turned off. And they gave their employees two cinnamon buns for free after their shift.

I didn't last more than two days, and gained maybe 5 pounds.

I have one recurring dream every month and yes its about me munching on a cinnabon:)

Juxa   

worst job, receptionist. i had stiff neck from the phone (yeah it was prior to the hands-free age) and the constant smile. iam sour person by nature :(

My worst job I ever had and also my first job was as a paper boy me and all the kids in the neighborhood got recruited by one of the local news papers to go to door to door make people subscribe to the news paper so it can be delivered to their door steps everyday. They prepared this lil introduction speech to say to the people for us I thought it was piece of cake walk in the park how hard can it be right? I have met some of the most unusually kids hating individual ever, had this old lady dog come running at me while saying my lil speech to her I just ran for my life F*c her subscribing to the paper, I had people slamming the door at me didn’t even give me a chance to say my lil introduction at least be nice enough to the kids and let them say what they have to say and say you’re not interested politely…I quit the first day

Miriam1   

worst.job?..has to be the first and last telemarketing I had, the made us call poor naive people living in Southafrica,India and so on, and sell them vacation trips.payment method being.taking thier credit card numbers over the phone.....stayed for approx.21/2 hrs, i was thankfull no one bought the vacation thing from me ewwuf

Suckers!!!..I always enjoyed whateva I have done...and guest what..I still Enjoy my job!!

So No horrible stories from me...

Once more Eat My shorts Suckers!!!

dawoco   

lol, what we nomads do for money eh icon_razz.gif ..

Moti, moti, moti..."once qaxooti always qaxooti"...I totally agree man,,,And how many times have I unselfishly offered my european pasport to get ur qaxooti self outta Cambodia icon_razz.gif

" have to say my worse job is the one i am doing now, teaching cambodian students" my oh my, if you don't enjoy it, stop doing it and quit...DUH..Moti man I am disappointed, I had such regards for ur intellect! :eek:

"the teacher somehow will open your brains and place information in their brains.. " Moti, my dear, i just LOVE the way you give teaching such a simple definition, teach on prof, brava :rolleyes:

"My Job is a sucide mission, and what keeps me going on, is first challange, second i love these indho yar people, they seem to be nice and friendly,"

Moti-ectionary: 'I actually love my job and get paid more than you qaxootis on welfares can even dream of, but i wanted to know what it feels like being one of you common people' :D

Moti, somehow iyaamahaan dhibka waa lagaa daayay,,What happened to the "i hate Moti" association? and further more...ARE THEY TAKING MEMBERS??? icon_razz.gif