Sign in to follow this  
Sheekh Yuusuf

Yaabey DHINTAY,....YAHUD IN MOGADISHO !!

^ Every human being is born a muslim. Jew, Hindu, christians are something you develop into. Michael Mariama was a Somali. Christian he was and still a somali. Some somalis have become gaal due to their parents ( I am assuming this mariama guy converted due to colonialist white parents).

What makes him have more rights then a person who converts to kuffar? They are one and the same.

With that said, nobody can deny a person a right to live peacefully in Somalia. This is not the first Yahuud in Somalia and even if this is a hoax, they will not be the last yahuud. Surely their is a maryooleey walking the streets of Tel aviv in Qaxootinimo. Whether or not they want him there is not the question. As long as he abides by the rules they let him live in peace ( I know that the land is occupied and is not jewish per se but that's another story for another day).

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: Muslinimo iyo Soomaalinimo ma kala haraan

Widaagiis adigana goormaad surwaalka gaabsatay. Qof kasta ikhtiyaarkiis buu leehay. Haduu gaaloobo asaga iyo Eebihiis u dhaxeesaa. Muslinimo iyo Somalinimo are not mutually exclusive. One could be Gaal and be Somali patriot. This culture of intolerance gotta stop brother.
The man is all emotions and no substance. Hypocrite too.

-Lily-   

And here I was thinking an army of Israeli troops has invaded Mogadishu. This has to be one of the most comical things I've read on SOL. All this fuss over a lone boy...and what will you do when Buddhists / Christians/ Atheists Somalis return to their homeland one day?

what Buddhists / Christians/ Atheists Somalis .. Gabaryahay waad fakatay, war soo noqo. Waxaas soomaali ma aha, waa itoopian and we'll station the stoning squads at the ports for them

MMA.....The kid never claimed he was Muslim to begin with.

P.S. You might have point about Somalis leaving their religion. I was watching Ayan Hirsi on Colbert Report. I didn't know to laugh or feel pity on her. She seemed so out of place.

Ayoub....All Iam saying is live and let live.

AYOUB   

Che I agree with you generally. My comments were aimed at MMA. As long as somalis claim diverse ancestry they cannot be compared to people like Pashtuns. As long as people like Michael Marioma (sp?) are considered patriotic then Somalism and Islam are two distinct matters. I can't neither understand how MMA tries to be the defender of the faith while he mocks the Prophet's (SAW) tradition with comments like "suruwalgaab". I can't get him and his contradictions.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

walleee attaching 'sheik' to your name seems the current SOL free ticket on the interplanetary express to life on mars

OK I quit and disband the xeer. smile.gif

Taliban   

A Somali can only become Christian for 2 reasons:

1. Missionaries adopt and raise him/her from infancy.

2. Financial gains and/or fame.

Bottom line; a grownup Somali wouldn't convert to Christianity because of conviction.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

There is a lot of misguided people.

Yeah, the most misguided people are the collaborators of the occupation.

P.S. You might have point about Somalis leaving their religion. I was watching Ayan Hirsi on Colbert Report. I didn't know to laugh or feel pity on her. She seemed so out of place.

Che, waxaan ka hadlaaye waa the people like Ayaan Xirsi Magan. [Magacaas, ayaan, quruxda iyo micnaha badan heybada ka dishay.]

Soomaalinimo iyo diinta Islaamka ka baxnimo isma raacaan. Waligeedna isma raacin, oo isku meel ma galin.

Forget about that purported man claiming to be Yahuud and still living in Xamar. I don't believe him, even if he is not Soomaali by ethnicity. There are a lot of inconsistencies on his blog -- such as claiming Xamar having a Yahuud xabaal and his heritage of 'Shaanshiyo' being Yahuud.

I do not believe an iota on his blog, and his absurd claim blogging from Xamar itself now looks ridiculous, for technical and problamatic reasons.

Anyway, the point was not about this purported man and his wild claims. It is about the Soomaalida and diinta. Same like Malays in Malaysia, who cannot be at the same time a Malay and non-Muslim.

The day a Malay denounces his Islaanimo is the day he ceases to exist as a Malay. It is in the constitutional law of Malaysia. The other group I had given as an illustration is Bashtun of Afgaanistaan and Bakistaan, who are the largest tribal group in the world. [They are not clans, but tribes, and more numerous, numbering around 40 million, than the clans of Soomaalis.]

To Bashtuns, Islaam is part and parcel of their identity, sida ay anagana noogu tahay, sidee Malayga ugu tahay in Malaysia.

Others are Bosnian Muslims [bosniaks], whose very identity as a group depends on Islaanimo and its foundation. The other group is Uyghur in occupied East Turkistan [Xinjiang] of Shiinaha.

As you can see, Soomaalida are not unique in this matter.

My final point intaa ka bixin this thread: Diinta Islaamka is intrinsically, inherently interconnected Soomaalida and their unique culture.

In a nutshell, what makes us Soomaali is part of Islaanimo, cannot be separated. It has nothing to do with later-comers of surwaalgaab or reer seeflabood. Nothing.

Should one decide follow another way of life, s/he can easily forfeit their Soomaalinimo as well; their Soomaalinimo as well becoming void and null, i.e. Ayaan and whoever wants to join her is welcome, as long as ay faraha ka qaadaan Soomaalinimo.