Sign in to follow this  
interpol

Noobie

Malika   

Interpol dont mind our sisters here,they didnt mean to hijack your Welcoming thread with their business deals[which sounds interesting].Buuxo I am sure if the hire is not only diracs but comes with its matching shoes,bags and accesories,it sure would make it the first,just before everyone else copies you.

Welcome to SOL Yaa Interpol!

Blessed   

^Shoes, bags and accessories, indeed. Someone should do a one stop shop for xaliimos.

Buuxo,

You don't want to set your prices against Dubais' rates, it won't be good for business. Haba soo hadal qaadin, meesha. :D

Pujah   

Trust other xalimos to start the same business as soon as yours is about to get off the ground :D

by the way don't forget to dry clean the dirac before you lend it to the next Xalimo ...ya don't want to be the cause of some deadly diseases

edit: welcome aboard Inerpool

Welcome onboard, interpol, creative name indeed, Do you just liked the name or you're a one of the undercover lawenforcing agents that have no face?

A.W, kuso dhawaw markabaka intaanu qarqmin.

Buuxo   

^ Of course ladies all the matching accessories too.We will even hire out diamonds(with security staff too) :D

Lool Pujah , how can i forget? i will not trust any old drycleaners...laundry businesskaag lee igu ogtahay.We can draw-up contract hada.

Zenobia ,we'll talk in $US.

Dahia , i will have to start soon inshallah "fancy dirac hire" coming to place near you!

we'll take diracs to a new level,forget the diracs and gogorads with the basic sequins . Im think diracs with crystal ,gems and bead embellishment and real misplaced flowers, what you guys think?. Note this will cost upwards of $1000 dollars to hire.Ladies put your order in now !.

Ps:Sorry didnt mean to hijack the topic ,

KK is to blame.Once again Welcome Interpol.

Kool_Kat   

KK is to blame.

Walee waxaan maqlijiray 'Wixii Xunba XaawaaLeh'...Buuxo adi lee bilaabayaah, ani waankuu camiray lee, Zanobia ka sii dartay, Pujahna ku rafatay...Maxaa marka anilee la'iga rabaa...

KK china baan kuu diri lahaa.

Buuxo, xaasidsanidaa...Maxaa China iiga tuuree, wah? Besides what kind of dirac aa China laga keenaa...Or you mean the accesories? Naa heedhe, $1000 qof dirac ku ijaaranaayo maleh, unless that wedding/party is at the end of the month, you know shabta markey imaado... :D:D:D:D

BTW, what's up with we'll talk in $US. The US$ ain't shidh...Dhulkuu kurafanooyaa...At least CAD$ dheh... :D

Interpol, yaa qalbi, sorry WE didn't mean to hijack your WELCOME thread...

Once again WELCOME to SOL...Kabaxay!!!

interpol   

lol. hey i don't mind, thanks for the welcome guys. and since you all used my welcome thread to initiate this business idea , i'll take it that you all are lending me the rights to start it up right? not bad. not bad at all.

where do i sign?

Buuxo   

Interpol why not? others offered you a cup tea and macmacaan ,anigana business idea...laakiin fa'idada wax iga sii.

Kool-Kat, soo adiga noo baliwaay and then that idea came to me.anyways thanks kinda of like inspired me! china maxaad ku diiday,everything is made in china ,waad noo gadilaheed. Dirac is not like any ,if it has gem,crystal embellishment darling bilaash ma loo kiraynayo.