Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Is There Such Thing As “Perfect Marriage”?

Ms DD   

Just cos it has been out of your reach making a woman happy Ngonge, dont mean we cant be happy. So long aan la iga xanaajin and get my way, I am happy. Easy. :D

Malika

Too late now to go to London..seeing it is rush hour.

I once met a brother who was under 30 and married 12 times - no kidding. He swore there was good reason why he divorsed all except the two (or three I forget) that he was still maried too. That is what happens when you search for perfection.

Paragon   

We must not forget that we're here, living on earth, because we're imperfect. So how shall we expect perfection from the union of two imperfect entities?

Improve perfection in one and each and then, perhaps, the union would be pleasant.

You cannot find what is not there.

War heedhe naagta waxay is confuse gareysay "perfect" and "practical" ok? A man who is too lazy to pay the bills while his wife works full time with a baby is not to be kept, Ok? No one is asking for perfection here but this is lady is convincing herself and other poor souls that compromise is whats about. There is no compromise, she is just slaving away.