Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Is There Such Thing As “Perfect Marriage”?

Curly   

Oh well that's comforting lol.

If I ever saw a advert against marriage that is it Nin-Yaaban.

As long as you don't kill each other... that's a good enough!

LoL take it from someone who's been thru two, and hasn't had the "perfect" ones. In a sense, it kinda helped me a little by knowing more about myself. But anyways, just remember marriage might seem fun because all your friends are doing it, but it doesn't add anything to your life. Infact, ur quality of life goes down with marriage.

Juxa   

marriage is over-rated. there should be viable alternative.

sodon goor la fur baa silac kunoosha dhaanta ( i think i made more butchery of the maahmaah)

Juxa   

it is always agreeable as long as the lady gets what she wants (majority of women are quite reasonable me thinks)

hi val, how is the trip coming along?

Originally posted by juxa:

it is always agreeable as long as the lady gets what she wants (majority of women are quite reasonable me thinks)

hi val, how is the trip coming along?

Ha, and if she doesn't get what she wants? smile.gif what now? Maybe call the cops and report abuse? Scream 'n moan about how she is so badly mistreated and the husband doesn't do anything? Not taking anything away from women and some of them might be "reasonable", but you'd be surprised how some act and falsely accuse men, and have 'em arrested. You'd be surprised.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Hiya...coming along fabulously, alhamdulilaah. Hope you're well.

If the woman is happy the family is happy, dheh. I guess that's true.

The well being of the father or his hapiness isn't much of a concern I guess. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

It might be perfect for the first few yrs, or until u have ur first child, but it goes down hill from there on. That first spark when u first met is never gonna be there, and as long as you two can tolerate each other without having to kill each other than it's close to perfect in my opinion.

OK, NY..so in your opinion, what would maintain the spark in a relationship in the long run?. Surely if the couple are aware of the pitfalls, they can be conscious of the what might come in the future and make an effort.

Ms DD   

lool Malika.. How are you hon?.. You maybe right.. we are so caught up in the future, we forget the present.

Malika   

Ms DD

I am good,sitting here contemplating on how to get myself to London and back within a two hour time limit..intaa kaa fikiryaa I would have been and back..arg.

If there is a future,it would be due to the outcome of now,and lets hope its not of yesterdays.. ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

If the woman is happy
the family is happy, dheh. I guess that's true.

There is no such thing as a happy woman. They're temporarily satisfied, momentarily content or even numb but full happiness and women are like icebergs in the middle of the desert. Impossible.