Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Feminism has one virtue: it shows that the West is still capable of certainty

Ibtisam   

^^^loool

SB: are you taking yourself bit too seriously love, This kind of obsessive behavior is getting a bit worrying. What is the big deal of where it goes? And do you object to every other thread that in your opinion should be else where :confused: or is the case that your emotion just happened to reacted to this one. Almost everything with the exception of few, tells you anything factually meaningful, other than to let us know how an individual sees the world. There is very little that could be excluded, or does the fact that the sayer is more acceptable or creditable make it suddenly meaningful?

Ngonge,

Your intellectual cowardness is showing!

Originally posted by ibtisam:

This kind of obsessive behavior is getting a bit worrying. What is the big deal of where it goes? And do you object to every other thread that in your opinion should be else where

Do you have reading deficit or are you just trying to annoy me? Go read my recent posts and find me where I was making a fuss about where threads should belong to. You'll find this is the only thread and it was indifferent, careless reply. I was asked to explain how it's poetry and I did. Of course, my indifferent reply elicited a question which further elicited a reply and we're here now. But that hardly constitutes obsessive behaviour.