Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

What is UP with SOL?

OG_Girl   

Oooh thanks Moti wallalo, I know you will be there for us to help us out.

I knew it from first day , did not take me too long to discover the back door ;)

Salam

OG Moti   

The Number of From Back Door Comers has increased .. is this mean some of the Neirds are teaching the other Nomads how to take back doors to get here? ..... it seems you doing good job... loooooool ... libaax sanka sorry bro for these neirds not giving you time to do your maintenance ...looooooool .. they will bring everyone from back door... I only brought one person and that person means a lot to me so I had to bring that Person in sorry ... looool good luck bro you and the others for the good job you doing to keep the nomads away from Bars and streets and Cafe shops... SOL is becoming weekend hang out .... peace

Intel   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

The Number of
From Back Door Comers
has increased .. is this mean some of the Neirds are teaching the other Nomads how to take back doors to get here? ..... it seems you doing good job

yep

i'd like to thank the Nerd that hooked me up :D

thanks walaal

LuCkY   

yep

i'd like to thank the Nerd that hooked me up

thanks walaal

Rokko "Nerd"? :mad: redface.gif:(

OG Moti   

Lucky he means "Neird" in a possitive way... by the way "Do you wear glasses..? i am fat asss glasses like without them u cant do nothing"...........

Peace

Intel   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Lucky
he means "Neird" in a possitive way...

haa de u know i love you Lucky ;)

Jaabir   

looooooool i wont say their names...? i dont wont to expose anyone, I leave that to
Derman
loooooooooooooool

P E A C E
[/QB]

say this one more time and i will expose your azz :D:D:D

Senora   

Well i guess im not one of the nerds that found the hidden passageway or "back door"...and ill take that as a good thing....

so i'd like to thank my nerd ( who was helped by another nerd, You know who u are)...for showing me the light...or back door....

*im starting to sense a conspiracy going on around here??**

OG_Girl   

lol@OG_Moti changed his nick ... i mean he droped OG part , hope wasn't me the reason to drop my first name..lol

Seriouslly i am thinking to have new makeover . thinking new nick, new avatar, new signture.

hmm...think with me people ;)

Salam

hhmmm so i take it og-gal n 508 are no longer tagether........ 508 change is always good brah :D:D:D

note to self: she is all mine now (ha ha ha ha ha) fursatal cumr haaadaaa (ha ha ha ha )

asxantu