Sign in to follow this  
brotha

intrested in learning english?

Baluug   

Interesting this is! Go to this website insha Allah later I will! But for now, peruse Somalia Online I will because more interesting this website is than english learning.

Originally posted by liibaan:

Interesting this is! Go to this website insha Allah later I will! But for now, peruse Somalia Online I will because more interesting this website is than english learning.

Loooool.

Is why you leerning english?...Is very no good no need is

FatB   

wait don't you need to understand enlgish inorder to read

anyone interested to learn english in an easy way??

??

Castro   

^ That's true. It's funny hearing it when there's a heavy eastern European or Indian accent, but reading it is a pain. There's absolutely no excuse to write bad grammar if one has lived in an English speaking country more than 5 years. None.

Baluug   

i dont fin d nothin rong with badd gramer. yu can still reed the sentance i jus wrote cant u? its not ap roblem wif me if u dont spell the werds rite, but just put in enuf effort so that i can at least understand what yer tryin to say and also u need 2 use the rite werds not the wrong 1s

brotha   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ That's true. It's funny hearing it when there's a heavy eastern European or Indian accent, but reading it is a pain. There's absolutely no excuse to write bad grammar if one has lived in an English speaking country more than 5 years. None.

I have to say that i do agree with what castro said.

Laba-X   

"There's absolutely no excuse to write bad grammar if one has lived in an English speaking country more than 5 years. None."

...Castro, some people are not as gifted as you are, my friend!

Cara.   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ That's true. It's funny hearing it when there's a heavy eastern European or Indian accent, but reading it is a pain.
There's absolutely no excuse to write bad grammar if one has lived in an English speaking country more than 5 years. None.

Someone who's been born and bred in one (nominally) English-speaking country:

"As a matter of fact, I know relations between our governments is good." —George W. Bush, on U.S.-South Korean relations, Washington D.C., Nov. 8, 2005

"So please give cash money to organizations that are directly involved in helping save lives — save the life who had been affected by Hurricane Katrina." —George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Sept. 6, 2005

:D

Cara.   

Originally posted by liibaan:

i dont fin d nothin rong with badd gramer. yu can still reed the sentance i jus wrote cant u? its not ap roblem wif me if u dont spell the werds rite, but just put in enuf effort so that i can at least understand what yer tryin to say and also u need 2 use the rite werds not the wrong 1s

But that was actually grammatically correct Liibaan...