Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of Pope Benedict XVI

ailamos   

never thought you guys would side with Dawkins and his outlandish suggestions... by the way, Ratzinger was a Nazi? or are you saying that just because he's German?

It's a silly idea from a silly man. Period.

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing will happen becuase it is a silly notion. You are talking about the POPE here. No government worth its salt is going to arrest the Pope, saaxib. This is just a publicity stunt and Dawkins knows it.

At the time the Pope was a member of the Hitler Youth, it was almost impossible to escape enlistment. Many of my friend's grandparents were members, and none believe in Nazi ideology today, they were just kids after all. Put yourself in the position of any German person during that time and you will realise that you either had to be stupidly brave, or join them.

All parties involved in this matter should be tried according to law, the perpetrators and those who assisted them with their silence and cover ups . Its a pity Dawkins is involved, it should have been a human rights group with an agenda for justice, not attention seeking self publicists.

Somalina   

The Pope is untouchable, and he will never step inside a courtroom to be prosecuted by atheists. Yaa taaban kara The Don Corleone of the world?

ailamos   

Originally posted by General Duke:

What would you call a member of the
Hitler Youth
gang, a proper German?

WOW! I certainly didnt know that about Ratzinger. However, let's get the record straight, he was 14 when he was conscripted to the Hitler Youth and refused to attend meetings, meaning he had no choice.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-04-23-new-pope-defied-Nazis_x.htm

ailamos   

Originally posted by Maxaatiri:

At the time the Pope was a member of the Hitler Youth, it was almost impossible to escape enlistment. Many of my friend's grandparents were members, and none believe in Nazi ideology today, they were just kids after all. Put yourself in the position of any German person during that time and you will realise that you either had to be stupidly brave, or join them.

Spot on.

Jacpher   

^Didn't know Atheists were fond of religious leaders.

The Catholic church sees him infallible man. Maba leh dambi.

WOW! I certainly didnt know that about Ratzinger. However, let's get the record straight, he was 14 when he was conscripted to the Hitler Youth and refused to attend meetings, meaning he had no choice.

Revisionist history is not enough lad. The Pope seems to always telling us a fib at every corner, just like he did not know anything about the systematic abuse of children under his watch.

Throughout its history the Papacy has always been full of fake shallow individuals, criminals; even the Medici & Borgia’s families produced Popes. :D Nothing unusual about a Nazi one.

ailamos   

quote: WOW! I certainly didnt know that about Ratzinger. However, let's get the record straight, he was 14 when he was conscripted to the Hitler Youth and refused to attend meetings, meaning he had no choice.

Revisionist history is not enough lad. The Pope seems to always telling us a fib at every corner, just like he did not know anything about the systematic abuse of children under his watch.

Throughout its history the Papacy has always been full of fake shallow individuals, criminals; even the Medici & Borgia’s families produced Popes.
:D
Nothing unusual about a Nazi one.
Nothing revisionist about the fact that he was conscripted to the Hitler Youth

ailamos   

^^^How the hell do you know? Because he told you so and as a Catholic you belive it? After the Nazi defeat, everyone "hated Hitler"..
:D

Madax adeeg ha igu bilaabin yaa Duke... let me repeat what I said...

Nothing revisionist about the fact that he was conscripted to the Hitler Youth

Maybe he was a passionate Nazi, that still doesn't negate the fact that he was conscripted into the Hitler Youth at the age of 14...

^^^Ok adeer you can say what ever you want, the man was part of the Hitler Youth league.

The man is also part of a huge cover up.

Yes he is the Pope, but I aint Catholic and dont belive a word the man says.