Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

More talking, more problems:

Ms DD   

Texts are not very satisfying though, are they? I cant say what i wanna say in 140words! DOnt have the patience for it. But I love recieving texts.

I agree with Geel Jire, Texting is the most inconvenient way of communication. I only sent 5 of them in my life. I only use my phone what Alexander graham bell was in mind when he invented it that is to talk.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Texts are not very satisfying though, are they? I cant say what i wanna say in 140words! DOnt have the patience for it. But I love recieving texts.

There is a way around that. If you send text as a picture message (by not sending a picture) it will let you type as many characters as you want. So yes you can send more than the 160 character limitation that SMS service has.

Ducaysane, Texting is way more convenient and less time consuming than talking. For instance, if you want to tell one thing to someone you can do so by sending them one text instead of talking to them for a while before getting to the point of telling them that one thing. Plus, with text messages, you can communicate to the world when you can't really talk whether you are in a movie theater, meeting or in a class.

nuune   

Emperor, is dat 3310 model, well in dat image, only thing I like about it is da image of da plane :D

Chimera   

Emperor I had one exactly like that 5 or 6 years ago and i always used to play the game Snake, my top score was 2300+ :D

The Zack   

This is the phone I have now (Blackberry Storm).

BlackBerry_Storm_H4Web.jpg

Let's see what phone everybody has..

I am sure Nuune has the Iphone LOL.