Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Report: Warbixintii Khayraad

Abtigiis   

The Report: Warbixintii Khayraad

(You may think this is fictional, but it actually happened).

Because he was the head of the natural resource office of Dhagax-madow district (Xafiiska Khayraadka Dabiiciga ee Degmada Dhagax-madow), Mo’alin Shugri was also known as Khayraad. He was unrecognisable in his name of birth. That Monday was unlike any other as he was supposed to submit a report on ‘cududa Shaqaale’ee Xafiiska. But when he appeared in that vital meeting, chaired by the provincial administrator, he had neither pen nor paper. He never used either, and relies more on his ‘mind’, as he likes to say. ‘Wax kasta maskaxdaan ku hayaa’, he tells to those who doubt his capacity to run the office. When his turn came, he read the report in the meeting. Orally.

“Sidaad la socotaan, this office is a small office. We don’t have sufficient manpower. All in all, I have three people.”

“The first one is our typist and cashier- Koos.You know her, I presume. Waa Ina-Ilka-case. She hasn’t been coming to the office for the last three days. Just before I come into this meeting, my wife told me in la guursaday oo lala baxay. I have no report on who married her and where she might have gone. We are stuck. Shambadihii are locked in her house. I have gone to their house to collect, but her mom refused. Actually, it might have been the timing of my visit that was the problem. The old woman was hit on the head by a mad man, and has been sick the whole day. I will go back tomorrow to see if she is fine and hence can give us the stamps. Dad baan u diray inay soo baadhaan who is the man who married her and how we didn't knew about it. There are rumors the man she married has another wife."

“Ka kale is, I think you all know Cabdi Langadhe. He is the accountant. Ka dheer ee iimanka la’ ee foolka jaban. He was with me minutes before this meeting, but we fought and he decided not to come here. I don’t know where he took his studies, but I can tell you he is full of nonsense. As part of the offices policy to safe-guard wild life, we bought two donkeys last week. He broke the office regulation and let the donkeys go to the field without first putting it in the store. Sida ku qoran sharciga Xafiiska, qodobka 14 Xarafka tirsigiisu yahay GQ 13/76, it says, [ he read this in Somali]- “ No goods/ properties can be in use without it properly received in the store (and Goods Receiving Note issued) and then dispatch vouchers issued when requested by appropriate office staff.)” labadii dameer oon Bakhaarka lagu xareyn ayuu banaanka ku sii daayay. Therefore, I gave him a strong warning for this breach of the law. Here is a copy of the warning letter:

‘Ku:- Cabdi Laangadhe……..Gacansaar

Og:- Dhammaan Shaqaalaha Xafiiska Gaal iyo Muslimba

Ujeeddo:- Cagaha Dhig Waryaa

War hooy, hadhow baa la odhan doona kanaa keeroow. Behave. I urge you to stop what you are involved in. You and I, both, know what it is. I have also told adeerka what you are involved in.’ ”

The third one is the Xabashi guard, Kebede. He hasn’t attended work, so I fired him. The quarrel started when I informed him that because the Xabshi killed one of my uncles in the 1977 war, each month I will deduct 50 Birr from his Salary. Wuu kibray!

N.O.R.F   

:D

Keep them coming saxib LoL

We are stuck. Shambadihii are locked in her house. I have gone to their house to collect, but her mom refused. Actually, it might have been the timing of my visit that was the problem. The old woman was hit on the head by a mad man, and has been sick the whole day. I will go back tomorrow to see if she is fine and hence can give us the stamps.

LoooL

As part of the offices policy to safe-guard wild life, we bought two donkeys last week. He broke the office regulation and let the donkeys go to the field without first putting it in the store. Sida ku qoran sharciga Xafiiska, qodobka 14 Xarafka tirsigiisu yahay GQ 13/76, it says, [ he read this in Somali]- “ No goods/ properties can be in use without it properly received in the store (and Goods Receiving Note issued) and then dispatch vouchers issued when requested by appropriate office staff.)” labadii dameer oon Bakhaarka lagu xareyn ayuu banaanka ku sii daayay. Therefore, I gave him a strong warning for this breach of the law. Here is a copy of the warning letter:

‘Ku:- Cabdi Laangadhe……..Gacansaar

Og:- Dhammaan Shaqaalaha Xafiiska Gaal iyo Muslimba

Ujeeddo:- Cagaha Dhig Waryaa

War hooy, hadhow baa la odhan doona kanaa keeroow. Behave. I urge you to stop what you are involved in. You and I, both, know what it is. I have also told adeerka what you are involved in.’ ”

LoooL, oo maxaad arimo kale (no work related) ninka ka qortay? :D

nuune   

^^^ I like when AT&T's stories ay uga weecdaan ama u duur-xulaan meela kale, original versionkii sheekada intuu daba maro ayuu xul kale ka dhax dusaa halkaas uu ka sii bilaabaa sheeka kale oonba kuba saabsaneyn ula jeedadii hore, sida loo leeyahay aawey sheekadii unbaad arki asagoo gadaal kaga lifaaqey!

Nice writing though, keep them comin.

Abtigiis   

^ The Zack (Bakayle)

Yaa yidhi? How old are you? I am 35.

BTW, the same man Khayraad was in the Bank to give a specimen signature after he was nominated for the job. He was suppossed to deposit three identical signatures. Wixii uu hal mar saxeexo wax ka duwan unbuu haddana saxeexaa. As he was struggling to copy one of the signatures, a friend came into the Bank and patted him on the back to say Hi. Khayraad turned in anger and yelled at the man:

"War hana qalin daarin!!Saxeexaan fadhiisinayaaye!!"

Sida awrtii geela??????

why are you up this late if you are 17yrs old. wash your feet and go to bed. :D seriously, without A&T this forum would be dead. A&T keep up the good work.

The Zack   

Ducaysane, I never said I am 17, I said if he is 35 he is ALMOST double of my age..I could be over 20. Also, I don't know where you are but its 12:45PM here in the west coast.