Sign in to follow this  
askme

REALISTIC, DEVINE DREAMS

askme   

Are you among the people who see dreams that really come to life in a short period of time? :eek:

my mother sees dreams that really happens and that seriously scares me always. She always sees when someone gets hurt, dies, marries, or any other thing that happens to a person or herself,

Even she sees the smallest things happen One day she saw a man in the garden trying to get inside via the front door but she stopped him from getting inside by yelling until my brother came down.

We seek refuge with Allah from evil

The next day she got hurt badly in the kitchen she cut her leg by exactly same place as she saw in dream. SHe saw in her dream before her sister died, She saw that some guys came inside our garden and fortunately they didnt come inside but they only took something outside the house - the garden wich I think stands for outside the inner family. anyway she sees these kinds of dreams that makes you feel unsafe.

And this is a great gift from smile.gif Allah to my mother to actually see things in dreams before actually happen.

Any way TELL ME ABOUT if you experience the same... Or Any other family members :eek:

Visions mostly- like a mini movie in my head, which would happen in real life minutes sometimes days later. A couple of dreams, seeing an earthquake, waking up in the morning to find one had taken place whilst I was asleep. Mostly it's visions, I have less of them now. I prayed for them to go away. How does your mother feel about her 'ability'? I call it knowledge cause I can't explain it better than that. And nobody believes it until they see it in action for themselves. Then they really want to be your friend. I have had to fight off a couple of friends who after being part of an experiment to once and for all prove or disprove my ability were so convinced that for weeks they called me to find out what I saw, what I felt, what I knew. I refused point blank and have never again tested myself. That experiment scared me witless. shiver

winnie   

i have a non muslim friend who has that and it freaks her out tremendously. i have to remind her all the time that she has no control over it and its a gift that she get a glimpse of what is already pre-ordained. she often feels guilty.

Miriam1   

the women in my mother's family have a strange connection, for example my mother would wakeup and simply say that her mom all the way in africa is thinking of her right now and walahi my ayeeyo calls a few mins later. its always like that.

It would be rather interesting if my sisters and I grew up to be like that with our mother.

I would consider it a gift, even though its a bit scary if u were to glimpse horrible things.

Som@li   

Freaks,Would never associate with these kinda people. damm scary.

But having vision seconds before something happen, i read some where that is cuz there is a lagtime between right and left side of the brain, one side processes faster than the other , and stores in memory, then u see it thinking u already seen this before.

-Lily-   

My mother is like that, and my grandmother before here. I have dreams sometimes, but not anywhere as accurate as my mother. that become reality a few days or weeks later, I think most people have this? Makes you think though since we only use a small precentage of our brains, what we reallly are capable of.

We joke around that it's best mum never dreams of us. Anyways, I thought it was unislamic to retell bad dreams?

Dreams huuh, well i get a glimpse of future while am awake ( nothing serious just a visit from family or one those everyday happenings ) if i make nothing of it then it always comes true, but if i dwell on or tell some1 then it never happens.

askme   

;) TOPIC POSTER ;)

HEY WATERLILLY :confused: MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT IT HAS BEEN SAID TO SPITT ON THE RIGHT 3 TIMES AND SEEK REFUGE WITH ALLAH AND NOT TO TELL AFTER A BAD DREAM

BUT :DWE ARE NOT TELLING OUR BAD DREAMS TO EACH OTHER BUT RATHER WE ARE DISCUSSING OF THIS SORT OF GIFT FROM ALLAH TO HIS SERVANTS

INTERISTING TOPIC ISNT IT?

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Freaks,Would never associate with these kinda people. damm scary.

But having vision seconds before something happen, i read some where that is cuz there is a lagtime between right and left side of the brain, one side processes faster than the other , and stores in memory, then u see it thinking u already seen this before.

Been called freak, witch, gifted, connected, psychic. I like freak best.

Interesting though the lag time theory is I don't think it explains my experience. I know when I have a vision that it's in my head and I'm concious of what is really happening(not the vision). I also don't always know if it's my imagination or a vision of what's to come, sometimes if it's intense I'm sure. Several seconds, minutes, days later it may actually happen. It never ceases to amaze me.

Any other freaks in the house? :D

Dhubad.   

I don't have dreams as such but I have something similar, for example, I think of someone whom I haven't seen for years for no apparent reason and in few hours the person pops up from no where.!

Zafir   

^^That is called coincidence my friend, not a gift. :D

I on the hand suffer from de-javu syndromes; every other day comes across as if I have seen it a weeks or a month ago. Exact time of the day, same people, same location, same actions, and same words exchanged. Am I gifted??

^ No. You are stuck in a rut.

Would people say women are more prone to having this gift/dream thing?

If my dreams were predictive, we would be living in an Apocalypse Now type of reality.

Zafir   

Funny you should say that Ahura, I have this permanent attachment with routine in my surround, at time I pray to allah I don’t have Balwad.