Sign in to follow this  
Flight_13

O'Happy Day

Hi all, I haven't posted anything since joining this site in 2002.

Just wanted to drop a line for my girl Kool_Kat and wish her a very happy birthday. She's been down a little, feeling like she is getting old.

Cimirdheer, cibaado suuban, caafimaad baan alla kaaga baryayaa.

Happy birthday 2 u

Happy birthday 2 u

Happy birthday dear KK

Happy birthday 2 u

Ramadaan kiriim everyone.

Khalaf   

^^6 posts and u still remember pass word cool cool.

Cimirdheer, cibaado suuban, caafimaad baan alla kaaga baryayaa.

Ameen to da du'a.....walaaleey kool-kat if its ur bday have good one inshallah.

Kool_Kat   

ehe ehe eheeeeeeeeeee...Naayaa!!! I can't believe you...Yaa ku yir i naadi...

Yo, this is my little sis, she always says I am obsessed with SOL...Well, I guess she is right, after all joined SOL the same time, I became addicted, and she (oh well)...

Thnx for the Naadis, I really feel old now... ***plastic surgery here I come***

lol@the poster.

KK that can't be her, she must have been 8 yrs old back in 2002, how could she have possibly found out about SOL, much less registered back then.

What do you plan on doing on your b-day?

ZOLA   

Happy Birthday KK. i think u will do just fine without plastic surgery...)

P.S i will appriciate it if u could return my phone calls and e-mails...)

Kool_Kat   

LG, I don't mean my little sis oo ila dhalatay, but she is like my little sis...Damn you, wax inaad qod qodid aa jeceshahay...If you must know, ms Flight is few months younger than me, but everytime I introduce her to people, I say "my little sister", it is an inside joke...

As for what I am doing for my birthday...Ama PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!! Just kidding, I am getting ready for Ramadan...

ZOLA, maandheey raali noqo...Da'dii baa iga daba timidoo wax maxasuusto...Oo tumaad eheed adigu...loool...I did return your call, I don't know about email (I ain't seen none)...Aribaaye aad baad u mahad santahay... icon_razz.gif

Happy birthday to the old kool_kat ........

Feel old ,,, feel more old ,,, feel dying old. :D

cimri dheer, cibaado suuban iyo ,, eeeen ,,, ehem wanaagsan ,, Insha Allah caruur sida digaaga u dhal oo dhinac walba ha kaa yaaceen

:D

happy b'day ole lady!! just dont hookup with m/jackson's doc... u be scary then.

lg, wazzup this ramadan? u sound so ready... u quitting jac jacley...no mo? good gal. smile.gif

Malika   

Happy Birthday, Kool_Kat!! With a nick like that how can you feel old?

A little present from me to you imagine this:

IMAGINE A WOMAN

Imagine a woman who believes it is right and good she is a woman. A woman who honors her experience and tells her stories. Who refuses to carry the sins of others within her body and life.

Imagine a woman who believes she is good. A woman who trusts and respects herself. Who listens to her needs and desires, and meets them with tenderness and grace.

Imagine a woman who has acknowledged the past’s influence on the present. A woman who has walked through her past. Who has healed into the present.

Imagine a woman who authors her own life. A woman who exerts, initiates, and moves on her own behalf. Who refuses to surrender except to her truest self and to her wisest voice.

Imagine a woman who names her own gods. A woman who imagines the divine in her image and likeness. Who designs her own spirituality and allows it to inform her daily life.

Imagine a woman in love with her own body. A woman who believes her body is enough, just as it is. Who celebrates her body and its rhythms and cycles as an exquisite resource.

Imagine a woman who honors the face of the Goddess in her changing face. A woman who celebrates the accumulation of her years and her wisdom. Who refuses to use precious energy disguising the changes in her body and life.

Imagine a woman who values the women in her life. A woman who sits in circles of women. Who is reminded of the truth about herself when she forgets.

Imagine yourself as this woman.

Patricia Lynn Reiley

Kool_Kat   

Ramadaan wanaagsan everyone!!!

Sheekha, I don't feel dying old, yet ...Loolzz@caruur dhinac walba ha kaa yaaceen...If I didn't know any better, I would've thought in aad i inkaareyso...But THANKS...

Rudy, I promise to steer away from M/J's doc...Thnx for the heads up...

Dahia, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...

Ghanima, where's this GOLD you're talking about...lolz...Thnx...

I feel so much better today...I've decide it to accept this aging thingy with grace, and embrace it...ALHAMDULILAAH!!! ;)