Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Civil Engineers required

N.O.R.F   

Qualified Civil Engineers for a major contractor in the UAE required. If you have friends and family members back home who have a good grasp of the English language (both written and oral) and would like to work in Dubai do let me know.

I don't think they will accept Somalis from Somaliland/Somalia ,,,, i heard they like the whitties

I was even told they rejected a UK girl coz they thought she was white :D

N.O.R.F   

Back home = Africa (same can't be said for some :D )

If you guys know anyone from Somalia/Somaliland with a civil eng degree let me know (if they are interested of course).

Tuujiye   

Northner what Other engineers are they looking for their.. i heard almost anykind of engineers are wanted their... Find out more please about that...

Wareer Badanaa!!

Tuujiye   

^^^lol waraa wax kaste oo fiilooyin kusaabsan igu fasax nooh lol... adiga su'aasha qaabka daran maxaa waaye yaaqee.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

North, Why do the qualified candidates have to be from back home?

Don't you know there are hungry, overly qualified somali in disapora oo shaqo helin ilaa iyo hada oo dhaho engineering aan ka baxay, shan sano ha hor, ilaa iyo hada shaqo saas ku saabsan ma helin, "oo experience needed aa leyga rabaa", ee chance kuwaas maad siisid?

Tuujiska, kuwaas aan ka hadlaayo adiga aa ka mid eh haye, lol, shaqo raadis waaxid.