Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

H$M

Am I the only jaamac who is a bit extra fond of this store and its brand?

War, waa iga dhamaatay. Sometimes I see myself wearing from top to down in all H&M wear. Waaba isla yaabaa. Saas waligey dukaan ma uguma noqon.

I have to admit, though, every cent that I had spent on their stores were worth what I bought.

250825967_7e75bd5f68.jpg?v=0

An H&M store in central Toronto.

STOIC   

I have all kind of hats and shirts from this store, but you will never catch me wearing any Jeans(or any kind of pants) from this store... :D

ADNAAN   

River Island and H$M are my favourite two. You have a good taste miskiinka, ana waxaan islahaa duqu waa primark generation :D .

Pucca   

i live and breath Zara and H&M...i havent a clue where i'd shop if they suddenly left. *god forbid such a thing*.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

All thanks to whom? ;) And no you're not the only Cabdi who just recently started shopping there, methinks...Cabdi yaashii waanagu ilbexeen... icon_razz.gif

I don't know, their men's section nowadayz is little on the jiljileec side, haven't seen any manly dhar, mise ragii hada sida naagaha bey iyagana is dhuudhuubaan? :confused:

You have a good taste miskiinka, ana waxaan islahaa duqu waa primark generation
:D

Is that the UK version Walmart? Duqaan does indeed have a good taste in style, ee wali kama bixin suuqa nooh.

I have all kind of hats and shirts from this store...

Hats is one the main reasons as well. I think I do have some six of them, bought from H&M.

Also the other reasons being their reasonably cheap, yet at the same time very stylish polo shirts and shirts. Some of their casual shirts are amazing in quality. No wonder that dude who ku heeso that

song bought his green polo shirt in that video from H&M. I saw it at an H&M store last year.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

All thanks to whom?
;)
And no you're not the only Cabdi who just recently started shopping there, methinks...Cabdi yaashii waanagu ilbexeen...
icon_razz.gif

I don't know, their men's section nowadayz is little on the jiljileec side, haven't seen any manly dhar, mise ragii hada sida naagaha bey iyagana is dhuudhuubaan? :confused:
Yaa kuu sheegaayo hee. ;) Yaa kale meesha ka shop gareeyo? Iyaah. Badanaa caashooyinka u badan dukaankaas.

Dharka labiska maba ka gati, oo wax quman ma'aha. Yea, tight iyo wax dhuuban u badanyihiin dharkooda labiska; however their casual fashion styles ayaa aad u heersare ah.

Kool_Kat   

No wonder that dude who ku heeso that
song bought his green polo shirt in that video from H&M. I saw it at an H&M store last year.

Stalker!!! Cunuga ishaada kajeedi! :rolleyes:

And what's wrong with shopping at WalMart? I'll have you know their styles are pretty IN, and costs fraction of what you would normally pay at other dukaamo! George linekooda aanba ka helaa... :D YUP, KK rolls like that!

There used to be a time when dukaamada magacyadoo wax weyn ila ahaan jireen, now it is all about what looks good and fits my budget - nothing to do with the credit crunch yaah! I guess dadka meeshee kasoo ilbaxooyaan, ani waa sii ilsiibanooyaa...

Toloow dadkiinaan hada H&M and Zara sheeganaayo, I wonder intee laga adeegan jiray pre-2004? :D

Toloow dadkiinaan hada H&M and Zara sheeganaayo, I wonder intee laga adeegan jiray pre-2004?

Intee kalee, Jacob iyo Mexx nooh. Mise International Clothier ahayd? Yaa kuu sheegaayo hee. :D:D

Gabdhahana probably at Fairweather iyo Costa Blanca lee. :D

Cunuga kulahaa. Kaas hadduu cunug yahay, anigana nuune aan ahay.

H&M has the best plain white t-shirts in the world. Good quality simple, smooth cotton t-shirts you won't find anywhere else. White t-shirts that make you feel great after 2 long hours of serious work-out at the Gym. :D

Kool_Kat   

^ :D @Cimaamado...They have them in the wickest colours too...

quote:Toloow dadkiinaan hada H&M and Zara sheeganaayo, I wonder intee laga adeegan jiray pre-2004?

Intee kalee,
Jacob
iyo
Mexx
nooh. Mise
International Clothier
ahayd? Yaa kuu sheegaayo hee.
:D:D

Gabdhahana probably at
Fairweather
iyo
Costa Blanca
lee.

Cunuga kulahaa. Kaas hadduu cunug yahay, anigana nuune aan ahay.
Impressive @Mexx! Somehow I can almost bet anything and everything inaa dukaankaas wax kagadatid iska dhaafee, inaadan galin xataa... icon_razz.gif It is too over priced and way too gayish for any Cabdi...

United Colors of Benetton used to be one of my all time favs til they started to disappear slowly... :( I think there are a couple in Downtown Toronto, laakiin yaa u safri karo...

Mexx balaayo ayaa ka dhigtee. War haddii la igu baryaayaba ma galeen dukaankaas. Lacoste amaa soo fiiriyaa taloow now. Meeshaas raqiis waaye maqlee. :D

Libaax ayaaba ila fahansan shaatiyadaa ka hadlaaye. Darn do they have some high-quality casual shirts with reasonable prices.