Sign in to follow this  
lulla

How about we all meet real soon?

lulla   

Asalaam calykum everyone,

How is everyone? I missed you guys..As you guys know i don't post stuff anymore because i don't have time and i wouldn't know what to post anymore. I hope everyone is doing well. I was just wondering as i was reading the post questions, I would really like to meet one day soon all of you guys especially the senior members. It would be great and fun! I have always wanted to do that and i don't know see why not. we can schedule a time that would suit everyone's schedule and meet. We could meet my city. I really feel somaliaonline is my second home becaus this was the place i used to express my crazy ideas. ;) .lol..and i love you guys.. I mean i was 17 yrs old when i used to post here but now iam 20 yrs... and i want to meet you guys.. ;);)

OG Moti   

^^^ smile.gif luula you are a nice sister... thank you for the sweet words, however i am one the guys you wouldnt want to meet believe me... but thanx for the beautiful proposal and InshaAllah SOL party will be open in Somalia as political party in Somalia..

Allah kariim,

Peace

nafta   

the UK people could have this headquarters where we can hold regular meetings...open debates, whatever floats your boats, and the USA people could have their own headquarters...OR we could host this ball, where everyone is supposed to come in traditional clothing, and i don't mean diracs....OR an alternative that won't be a problem with wherever you are, meet in paltalk

What do u think SOLers

IL CAPO   

i wouldn't mind coming to your pary but what if you invite some one that i really want to beat up because let's face it most "CREATURES" in here ought to get some good rear whipping so if you want to invite us all make sure you remove the furniture, the TV and everything else that could be broken from our sight because i don't think i will be willing to pay anything and put us all in an empty store where nothing will be broken and we can have all the fun in the world.

Peace.

OG_Girl   

Mutakallem and IL CAPO you two evils. Why you want to fight bal?

I wouldn't mind to meet girls but guys I don't know why I should meet them or what amma gonna say to them?

Cyber life should be seperate from your real life.I prefere to keep it on the screen only.

Salam

Well Well here i come...you know lulla said what do ya think if we meet...so she is waiting for the reply which is yes or no and if it's yes where and how so all i'm saying is none of ya went to the point all ya just jump to conclusion o well lula to me i dont think i will be able to get invole with the get together. no offence i just had to take it out

IL CAPO   

OG_Girl,

I don't fight beyond a monitor,and verbal fights aren't my favourite cup of Warikow because I am too old for that, don't you think so?

Well, I know you don't want to meet me but I would love to meet you and if possible show you around and even let you sit beside me if you are lucky enough that is,so that no one will dare come close to you and snatch your earrings or necklace. ;) .

Peace.