Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

300 Islamic Scholars to Attend Manama Meet on Prophet

Zafir   

The Point,

Oh in that case let us consider Canada (where you live The Point) do you unconditionally believe you would get everything you got as FOB (fresh of the boat) of Canada in Saudi Arabia? Or even remotely be considered as Muslim being? They would throw you’re a$s in jail faster then you can say the four letter word (help).

As far as Australia and Italy are concerned after they have denied you the rights to their countries at first, they still valued you as human being and took you under their wings the second or the third time around. In Arabia countries that’s even impossible, you will get a life time denial into their countries. But hey, we still brothers and sister by religion; they don’t mean anything by it.

Now can I please get a Ooouuc!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by naden:

1) A muslim reaching Arab shores from a poor/war-zone will not be left to drown.

I thought it was Somalis (the boat owners) who let their “bothers†drown in the ocean.

Waligeedbay Somaalida faraha ku fiiqda umadahakalee dantooda ka tashaday intay iyagu is wada gawracaa…

Give me a break please..this shyt is getting old walaahi.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by naden:

ThePoint,

Nothing in my post or the topic is especially funny. If you reread it, I said Africans reaching Arab shores. I look at the tens of thousands of muslims living in Italy and Australia who are granted citizenship rights and hold these Arab countries to that standard..

few countries give blanket asylum to illegals. In fact, the standard practice in the west is to deport them.

No one is advocating blanket asylum. In any case, there would have to be a system in place to decide who is an illegal, a refugee claimant, an immigrant and so on. Western countries do deport, often after a lengthy legal process and people area allowed to work in the interim.

I do agree that countries largely inhabited by immigrants are more likely to open their doors to refugees but many western European countries are a clear exception.

Don't get me wrong - not really defending Arab behaviour in general. I am making the point - that quite frankly - every country hates asylum seekers and refugees. And they make life as difficult as they can for them. That said - yes - western countries do treat them better in general although if they haven't gone through the process - they will deport.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Zafir:

The Point,

Oh in that case let us consider Canada (where you live The Point) do you unconditionally believe you would get everything you got as FOB (fresh of the boat) of Canada in Saudi Arabia? Or even remotely be considered as Muslim being? They would throw you’re a$s in jail faster then you can say the four letter word (help).

As far as Australia and Italy are considered after they have denied you the rights to their countries at first, they still valued you as human being and took you under their wings the second or the third time around. In Arabia countries that’s even impossible, you will get a life time denial into their countries. But hey, we still brothers and sister by religion; they don’t mean anything by it.

Now can I please get a Ooouuc!

No - not the same rights. But in both countries I would end up in jail. or asylum centre - might as well be jail.

The point I was making(and it is relatively minor) is that no one like asylum seekers. No one.

Zafir   

Jaylaani hold on to this Kit Kat for a well deserved break and retire. Actually consider this scenario before you retire sxb; you are on a Bushkuteedi to come to my house and I happen to see you take a nasty fall off your Bushkuttedi while I was standing outside my house. I contemplate of helping first then I say to my self “oh well, one less Negro in the world, I’ll do justice in the world if I let him dieâ€.

Zafir   

POINT, No one like Asylum seekers in the world fine, but these countries still do it, for?? Just to entertain the Somali logics lets say “to convert Muslims into Christianityâ€. Now why can’t an Arab nation a Muslim nation for a fact consider to prevent such sir?

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

Yeah, and those "African Jews" are 5th class citizens in the streets of Israel.

Saaxib, I'm sure some, if not all, of those whose bodies rest at the bottom of the Red Sea or the Middeterenian would rather be 9th class citizens (even in Israel) than dead.

Jaylaani   

Jaylaani hold on to this Kit Kat for a well deserved break and retire. Actually consider this scenario before you retire sxb; you are on a
Bushkuteedi
to come to my house and I happen to see you take a nasty fall off your
Bushkuttedi
while I was standing outside my house. I contemplate of helping first then I say to my self “oh well, one less Negro in the world, I’ll do justice in the world if I let him dieâ€.

I have no idea what you’re saying,…that is honest truth.

BTW, what is BUSHKULAATI? Is that some kind of cookies?

Jaylaani   

My bad Jaylaani.., Bushkulaati you say...it's Cucumber(vegetable)

Why do I need to have a cucumber? Are you making salad?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Kashanre:

Yeah, and those "African Jews" are 5th class citizens in the streets of Israel.

Saaxib, I'm sure some, if not all, of those whose bodies rest at the bottom of the Red Sea or the Middeterenian would rather be 9th class citizens (even in Israel) than
dead
That is you speaking sxb. I would rather be dead then a 2nd or lower class citizen anywhere in this world. Geeridu waa xaq, being without dignity and respect in this world is not.

Maf Kees   

^ The hell does that mean. That just made absolutely no sense at all: pure bullshidh! "I rather be dead than be a 2nd class citizen." Does life mean so little to you? If you would have said that you'd rather be dead than being someone's slave than I could understand. I remember Castro saying that maybe the wrong Somalis made it to the Western world and the wrong Somalis got stuck in Somalia. You just confirmed his statement.

With all due respect you probably are a 2nd class citizen in the country you reside in right now just like me. You really thought you were a first class citizen with your dabomadow and arabic name? Man they fooled you big time.

FatB   

You just confirmed his statement

^^ ooh you get the feeling that, thats gona come back and bite him??

Does life mean so little to you?

man give the nigger a brake, this not like he can help being a bogen. anyway the opening ceromony is on....

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Danyer:

^ The hell does that mean. That just made absolutely no sense at all: pure bullshidh! "I rather be dead than be a 2nd class citizen." Does life mean so little to you? If you would have said that you'd rather be dead than being someone's slave than I could understand. I remember Castro saying that maybe the wrong Somalis made it to the Western world and the wrong Somalis got stuck in Somalia. You just confirmed his statement.

With all due respect you probably are a 2nd class citizen in the country you reside in right now just like me. You really thought you were a first class citizen with your dabomadow and arabic name? Man they fooled you big time.

Danyeer, with all due respect, isku dad maanu nihin, isku fikridna maanu nihin, isku dhaqan iyo dadna maanu nihin and you have just confirmed it.

I would rather be deadthen lose my dignity and respect in an irretrievable situation. Why? Because by god I am not scared of death nor at the thought of dying, because it will happen and we are all going to die one way or another, one time or another. If keeping my dignity and respect was at the expense of my life, then so be it. God did not design me to be second to none, and I wont allow it. I am sure those same people feel the same way.

Patrick Henry said " give me liberty or give me death!