Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Stop Muslims from having babies

Ms DD   

Current birth rates could produce Muslim domination

The Population Research Institute says the Western world is facing a crisis as virtually every country has birth rates well below the replacement rate of 2.1 children per woman.

A pro-family organization has done extensive research into birth rates around the world and has concluded that if the Western world wants to survive, it better start having more children. The Population Research Institute (PRI) says virtually every Western or Westernized nation on the planet is slowly dying off because birth rates have fallen below the 2.1-child-per-woman replacement level.

PRI spokesman Joseph D'Agostino says for the most part, only Muslims have high birth rates. "It's because Christians and Jews are refusing to have children, refusing to get married, [and] having such low birth rates that the Muslims are going to inherit the Earth," he explains. "It's not anything the Muslims are doing; it's what Christians and Jews are not doing."

D'Agostino says the future of the world will certainly be quite different if Muslims become the dominate population group in the coming decades. "I think we can see what life is like in Islamic countries," he says. "I think Christians know that it's a false religion. And we can see that the Muslim world is becoming actually more radical and, in many ways, is headed backwards into its barbaric phase."

D'Agostino notes that it is only through immigration that the U.S. population continues to grow -- and that the current situation begs a pragmatic solution: "If you don't want the world to turn into Saudi Arabia, maybe people other than Muslims need to start having some kids at the rate the Muslims are having kids."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/02/current_birth_rates_could_prod.php

N.O.R.F   

Whenever i say i have 5 brothers and sisters gaaladu are like :eek: . Then i mention some of my cousins who are 15 strong :D

Som@li   

If you can support and provide for them, Have as many kids as Allah can give you.

I have 16 brothers and sisters! :cool:

Ibtisam   

IT is kind of strange having such big family, :D

In Germany they are paying women to have children, can you believe it, because their populaion has decreased by almost 20% in the last few years, or so they say :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

Wallee war ayaanan layska hayn. I want convince my wife, that I will insha Allah provide and produce as much raw material as the industery needs. And, she should be ready to produce as many product/Chidlren as possible. Obviousely not more than 16. (Insha Allahu sariirtaynu isku arki doonaaye ). Halkaa ayaan kaga baxay :D

Ms DD   

Subhaanallah. What you need is a warshad my dear hunguri. A Manufacturing plant.

Kids are well and good. Hwoever they have responsibilities over their parents. Most often they are not fulfilled. Therefore if one is lazy, dont bother having many kids.

Hunguri   

Cambaro, Im ready to take care of them. And, Im capable of doing so :D . I've as same number of brothers and sisters as Mr Dabshid. I beleive, I can be a good father like my dad and, hope she wld be a good mother like my mother. Anyhow, wish me good luck (Sidan ayay ku wanagsantahaye)

Ibtisam   

Wallee war ayaanan layska hayn. I want convince my wife, that I will insha Allah provide and produce as much
raw material
as the industery needs. And, she should be ready to produce as many
product/Chidlren
as possible. Obviousely not more than 16. (Insha Allahu sariirtaynu isku arki doonaaye ). Halkaa ayaan kaga baxay

What a twisted way to think, :rolleyes: People like you who view kids as some kind of products/ raw material used on mass by the industry should not be allowed to have any :rolleyes:

Emperor   

^^What is wrong with having as many kids that god can bless you with so long you can be there and take care of them.

Remember God is the ultimate provider, thats not to say I won't do anything but will put in my effort and do more than my best..

N.O.R.F   

Focus people focus

The article, lets talk about the article,,,,,,

Why is it more difficult to have as many kids as possible in the west as it is in the africa/ middle east? 2.4 children is a common rule in the UK but why?

Ms DD   

They have greater need for materials, holidays, etc. Kids are expensive in the west.

From birth to leaving university at age 21 it costs parents £140,398 to feed, clothe and school their children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3223896.stm

The above report was back in 2003. However this figure has jumped up to £180,137 in Nov 2006. In the last year alone, the cost of raising offspring has risen by 9%, said research from financial services provider Liverpool Victoria.

It now estimates that a child costs its parents £23.50 per day.

Childcare and education are said to be the most expensive factors, costing parents an average £49,092 and £46,778 per child respectively.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6134926.stm

The cost of kids

By Claire Messenger

BBC Money Programme

Kate and Anthony Flagg from Hertfordshire are typical of many parents to be.

They have decided they want their first child's nursery to be as smart and stylish as the rest of their house, and are prepared to spend that little bit extra to make it happen.

One company benefiting from parents' desire to spend is Mamas & Papas, the designer nursery store.

Its commercial director, Tim Maule, has noticed parents have more money to spend because there has been a shift to starting families later in life.

"There is more disposable income and people are prepared to spend more, particularly on the first child, than they have in the past," he says.

Even if parents opt for basic furniture, Liverpool Victoria's annual survey calculates they will still spend £4,000 on start-up items in the first year of their child's life.

But there are also plenty of opportunities to splash out: a gold-plated pram sells for £2,000 on the High Street and parents can even buy a single dummy for £23.

Main reasons why parents delay parenthood:

20% - move to a larger house

36% - progress in their career

43% saving money to become parents

Source: Money Programme survey

Many parents have to return to work to pay for all this, but that is expensive as well.

Parents who return to work six months after their baby is born can expect to pay an average of £3,600 for childcare in the first year of their baby's life.

The BBC Money Programme commissioned an exclusive survey to find out how costs are affecting parents decisions.

Twenty per cent are delaying parenthood until they move to a larger house, 36% wanted to progress in their career before becoming a parent and 43% are delaying starting a family until they have built up their savings.

Childcare costs keep rising

Teachers Jeremy and Clare Hollingsworth have two children.

Despite both parents being in full time work, they find childcare costs at more than £1,000 a month expensive.

They even had to delay having their second child as it would have been too expensive to pay for two nursery places at the same time.

"Childcare is certainly very expensive," says Mr Hollingsworth.

"What with the costs of living, rises in inflation and the mortgage, we do find it difficult."

In the last five years, nursery fees have gone up by almost 30%, according to a Daycare Trust report.

Last year alone, saw a 6% rise in a typical full-time nursery place in England - an increase of twice the rate of inflation.

And two thirds of parents have reported a lack of affordable childcare in their local area last year.

Purnima Tanuka, chief executive of the National Day Nurseries Association, says the costs of running a nursery are higher than people imagine.

"More day nurseries are employing well qualified staff, who need to be paid good salaries. The cost will have to be picked up by the parents."

And parents certainly are footing the bill.

According to Liverpool Victoria's survey, the average cost of childcare for children between years two and five is nearly £14,000.

Toys and skills

It doesn't stop there.

Parents are under ever more pressure to spend on toys, gadgets and designer clothes.

The UK's toy industry was worth £2.2bn last year, with electronics the fastest growing area.

Children today want ever more sophisticated gadgets and toys, from MP3 players to computer consoles to DVD players.

Our survey revealed that 19% of parents said they had been buying items for their children as a result of their pester power.

A further 19% had used their credit card to pay for them.

Designer clothes for children are becoming increasingly popular.

Clothing boutiques are springing up all over the country, filled with mini versions of designer label goods.

The Money Programme survey showed that 65% of parents admitted spending more on their children's clothes than on their own.

The final expense facing parents is the cost of putting children through university education, which could cost as much as £32,000.

When added to all the previous expenditure brings the total cost of bringing up baby to £180,000.

Money Programme: The cost of kids. Broadcast Friday 2 March at 7pm on BBC2.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6407387.stm

Khayr   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Focus people focus

The article, lets talk about the article,,,,,,

Why is it more difficult to have as many kids as possible in the west as it is in the africa/ middle east? 2.4 children is a common rule in the UK but why?

Reason: cost of daycare

Its to damn expensive to pop more than 2 babies and keep them in daycare.

After all, dual income family is a necessity in society. ;)