Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

SOL Axis of Evil

cara, your asking for it now!!

marc, i wanna be an axis/on the rhombus, this is just so unfair .. what do you have to do .. haven't i done enough?

Nephissa   

Whoooaaaa! I want to join too. Where do I apply? :D . I was told anyone who makes it to the SOL axis of evil will get a menial sentence for their horrific behaviour, gets off light in a blink. Oh, oh..and..after things get out of hands they'll supposedly be 'cured' through counselling [friendly PM] and will be released into the pond to reoffend.

The justice system in this joint gives no offender, any incentive not to commit offense .. A private PM is a holiday, a green light..

I like it..I really do. Alot :D .

Nephy you are pathetic!

This is not some kind of playground school game. Those who have been put on the designated list of the Axis of Evil are transgressors to the rule of law.

These people are malevolent and a policy of containment should be adopted against their tirades of bile that they spew out on a daily basis. I didn’t want to do this but someone has to take responsibility around these quarters. The SOL MODs are inadequate in dealing with the likes of UD and KK. You of all people should understand why KK has been included in the axis of evil.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

However, this SOL character of yours is a total and utter nuisance (alot of the time). Your topics are becoming more and more of a nuisance, your insults are a nuisance....

Just please, naga kala daa these types of topics.... I'm sure you're intelligent enough to come up with better.

No-one asked for ill-informed opinionated bile. Do yourself a favour and keep your nose out of that which doesn’t concern you. Don’t ever think you can give me a compliment then take it away with snide little comments.

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

These people have been put on the designated list of SOL axis of evil

UD

Ibti

CL

KK

Suspected SOLers have been put on the provisional list:

Northerner - activities are pending furthur investigation.

N.B: The two lists will increase and will be updated accordingly.

You're making lists now? Its evident you don't like being left alone....so the attention-wh0re in you raises its ugly head every time you find yourself with no topic on the first page.

What a waste! You're whats wrong with the world.
You’re a sub-human piece of human excrement! That’s the reason why you have been put on the list. Your the biggest trangressor to the rule of law in the SOL camp. this will not be tolerated anymore. a measured approach will be taken against your evil ways. only when you've been cleansed of the filthy bile that you spew will you be taken of the list of evil.

I resent that you called me a ***! there is no reason to use such foul and disgusting language. I pity you. you're piece of ******* shyte!

underdog   

BTW, I know I was a little harsh with M... but its only because I know he is capable of better
smile.gif

You "Know" he's capable of better??? really?

Well, Ms Serenity, do share as to how you "Know".

I've maintained from day one that he is the poster-child for blatant ignorance. A clear example of "Sounding smarter than you are"

Dig back into the archives and bring back one semi-intelligent thing that we can credit to him.

There's an inverse relationship between marc and intelligence....The more time passes the clearer we see what he's all about.

p.s. Marc, feel free to refrain from responding ti this, its directed at Serenity

Nephissa   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

Nephy you are pathetic!

This is not some kind of playground school game. Those who have been put on the designated list of the Axis of Evil are transgressors to the rule of law.

What law? The Marcs? :D . If they're not violating the "Golden" rules set for this board, how do you expect your [preschooler] law to have some impact on the game [playground]?

wait..

don't answer.. :D .

LOL.

Boys, get a grip. Its only words on a screen!

Nephthys, I cant help but notice you're still holding a grudge? LOL. If I was half as loud mouthed as you, I'd tell you to get over it, but I'm not, so just learn to tolerate these adults with the emotional maturity and restraint of a 5yr old (and forgive admin for letting them behave that way once in a while). ;)

These people are malevolent and a policy of containment should be adopted against their tirades of bile that they spew out on a daily basis.

AMEN TO THAT.

Where is KK when u need her, holllllllllllllllllllllla, someone is getting out of hand, up in here, up in here.

PS:eedo nephy, hoodi hoodi

Nephissa   

Nephthys, I cant help but notice you're still holding a grudge? LOL. If I was half as loud mouthed as you, I'd tell you to get over it, but I'm not, so just learn to tolerate these adults with the emotional maturity and restraint of a 5yr old (and forgive admin for letting them behave that way once in a while).
;)

:D:D . Not @ all, not worthy of it.

MZanzi   

SOL World war III Aa ayaantan Kasocdo

Bisinka iyo Burada hala qabsado Somali maryooleey iyo somaliLanders

Muranka Badan iyo is Qab Qabsigana Hala iska dhaafo

Afrogal,

its Somaliland, not SomaliLand! get it right walaalo. its a democratic entity and the facts are on the ground.

on another note, Cut the Hype! this is just a list so far, the coalition of the willing have yet to launch a large scale offensive on the evil-doers and transgressors.