Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

These are the 5 nomads i passionatly HATE in Somaliaonline.!!!!!

Xafsa   

Darman..wadnahaan ku cadeeyay haye? miskiin :( would it make you feel better if I told you that I would give you a few weeks to say good bye to your family and friends before I tastefully dispose of you ( I promise it wont take long ;) ) ? I;m only gonna make this offer once...so don;t let this chance pass you by....remember if you say yes or no the result will be the same :D

peace and luv

Jaabir   

One week is long enough for me to cross to the border to the Amigos land :D:D

Daamn though.. you are one blood thirsty girl.. :D

you know what though.. i am using another nick.. its Che-chuvera :D lol

Oops :eek: .. me and my big mouth :mad:

Xafsa   

lol....waryaa miskiin islaameed baxar ha gelin yaah...I only have eyes for you ;)

Don't even think about running away...you know what they say..you can run but you can't hide :D

HONEY-D   

I too thought myname was goint to be on the list and i wanted to know who the other four were.

Xafsa on behalf of all the nomads here I'd like to say how grateful we all r for making darman's life living hell bless u sis. :D he got away with so many things but i guess he run out of luck this time hound him for the rest of his life so we can enjoy what's left of our lives. ;)

Jaabir   

Canbaro Luul saas miaa ?? OK hee.. Hadaan ku qarxin Darman ma ehii.. await what's coming your way.. :D:D

Xafsa   

Canbaro-luul...Anything I can do to help out my fellow sane nomads :D ...Some people are beyond help like darman here :rolleyes:

I just can't help feeling like I know this guy from somewhere....but oh well he won't live long anyway icon_razz.gif

Jaabir   

Adi fiiri.. I thought you told me I have one week left !! don’t ruin the last days for me oo wadnu xanuun ha igu ridin :D .. and don’t get me wrong.. my ass is gon disappear by the end of the week.. also you better believe that shit of me being Che- lol.. I am sure you are forcing yourself to believe I am not him, cuz logically if I was him, then I’d be too damn ugly to even kill looool

Canbaroo cadeeey.. adi maxaa kuwaaali horte ? any saaxibkaa wataan ahaa ee gorte igu sanifday ? I know hada in uu suuqi ka xirmay.. :D laakin ha walwalin.. OG-Mote aa PM ii so diray isagu phone numbarkaada raadinooyo…. So you still have a chance :D:D

Xafsa cadeey.. iifiri hee.. mido waaalan aan Saaxib ku nahay SOL.. marka waxay ii tiri Xafsa aa iga badbadaty nooh, wasaqda xunta jaanis lee la raadinuuya.. ee iisheeg lee marka ii ay agtaada imaatu, balan wayo in aan cad cad aan uu jar jaro lol.. :D:D:D so are you ready for some bloody cat fight ??

Xafsa   

darman...tell your friend that i'll get to her when i'm done with you...but if she prefers to go first then that can be arranged ;) I have these new methods I need to try out anyways :D

HONEY-D   

Thnx xafsa if u ever need a helping hand look no further. :D

Darman

I'm watching how to kill a guy in ten seconds if xafsa's method of killing doesnt work I'll do it myself. :D

PS thnx for the offer but unfortunetely i have to decline the one time opportunity on the grounds of insanity. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

MD   

Waryaada Hafsa iyo Darmaan Naga daaya

What's up nooh? wannna share something with us :confused: something is fishy here

anyways Darmaan seriously i thought u really hated SOL nomads, i was like HMM he doesn't know me so my name can't be on the list ;) GOOD JOB DUDE

Blessed   

ladies, thanks for the replies,, you guys made me blush though waxaa iga dhigteen nin qatar ah lol... stubid xun oo shaqo la'aan ka badatay aan ahay

Lol. I knew that. I was just trying to make you feel good about urself icon_razz.gif:D