Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

These are the 5 nomads i passionatly HATE in Somaliaonline.!!!!!

Blessed   

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Hada waad ii baalaxoofteyneeysaa (damned word)! Your tellin I who possesses the gun to behave.. ur head ain't right bro :eek: :eek:

Try again :mad: :D

Jaabir   

bistooladaan xuntaa yay been ku sheegin... War hooy.. ya islaam ah oo inantan la talya... :rolleyes:

Rakim   

IF You hate people, be like a realman and mention them. otherwise cut the crap!

Brotherly advice!

Jaabir   

Ameenah. OK hee.. ii sug lee.. Hadii aan ka waalin Darman ba lima yaraaho.. :D:D

Rakiim.. i dont have anyone to mention.. does that make me a sissy ? :D:D

LOL u got me there fella. smile.gif ...I came in here cuz I thought u was another one of my haters.....new ones are forming as we speak so U never kno....but I gots love for those who have love for me....

U stinkin Joker :D ....lol

GODBLESS

DARMAN: I came in here to HACK you, that is the whole idea my nicky is called HACK, NO bro. I didnt read all of it, its was toooo long, and yess i was a bit curious BECAUSE I AM DOING A ASSINGMENT that is all bro. I WASNT CHECKING IF MY NAME WAS IN YOUR SO CALLED " LIST OF ENEMIES" because i dont live where live you bro LOOOOOL DARMAN, is that your real name DARMAN ??

Gediid   

Ameeneh

From the sound of it Darman is concoting something serious.Be prepared I'm sure its gonna be something outrageous. :D:D

Jaabir   

Geediid,, i had somnthing big for her.. but now that she chickened out and backed down.. i will leave her alone :D:D

Jaabir   

Saxib its not me,, i think she had some flash backs about Cabaro Luul and Che.. so she backed down.. but that was a wise decesion she made though :D:D

Blessed   

Hold your horses waaryaadha!

I didn't back down. Just got tired of all this talk. Darman think your bad.. then bring it on .. or just zip it. I am not scared of you :mad: :mad: :mad: !

Xafsa   

Ameenah...you have to get aggressive with darman...thats the only thing he'll understand ;) Sometimes I feel sorry for him...having to live most of his life in fear of the new person he pissed off icon_razz.gif

peace and luv