Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Addicted

This may be one of those useless topics as so its called but who cares.

Lately am all over SOL n i have to browse evertime am online which is ALWAYS nowadays, i even went to chatooms n found only myself there! hi Umu zakaria. lool,

I also adapted this loooool trend thanks to KK. All the stuff that i wouldnt normally care or waste time with means precious now. Even tuujiye,s bajaq is getting into me.

Am i addicted? I no longer spend my time worthfully on the net. Does any1 of u have this SOL SYNDROME?

RedSea   

I think you are..

how to know if you are addicted:

1. Do you spend your free time here?

2. Is SOL one of the first things you look at when you switch on your PC?

3. Whenever you log-in, and you look at the various topics, do you start to respond to almost each one of them?

Red Sea iyo umu zakaria are addicts. I am not!

How to not be an addict, start a topic and disappear for some time! Dont come back. That's my plan!

Lady you're hooked, break away or there will be no turning back. You'll soon find yourself in a bad mood... and then realize its because SOL was down earlier in the day!

ElPunto   

Addicts are the spice of life I tell ya. How can the normal folks function if they don't have someone to disdain? :D

Umu Z - u are not an addict - you simply cannot be - you've barely left the 'alien' designation behind :D

With over 3000 posts in less than 3 years - Xiin is most definitely an addict. And clearly displaying the addict's first recourse - denial! :D

^wuxuu taa kaga sii daray weliba the length of his posts and the amount of effort uu ku isticmaalo.

Odayga yar laakin, this is his only source of entertainment. I mean, what else is there for a little wadaad-oday to do when not attending to family matters?

Kool_Kat   

UMU, looool trend aa? Abaay ani ha'igu darin yaah sheekadaada...loooool...

As for being SOL addict, GIRL you ain't the only one...I've been away from SOL I think from early or mid 2005 until I think early 2007 (busy getting pregnant, and having a baby - if you must know, lol)...Since I came back, I don't think there's been a day or two that I went without posting something...Even if I don't post, I just check out the 'non-sense' my fellow nomads have posted...

I am now at the point where if I don't see a new post/reply/topic (whatever), I'll be like where's everybody today...Heheheheeeeeee...

You'll soon find yourself in a bad mood... and then realize its because SOL was down earlier in the day!

There were a few times this has happened, you can not imagine how disappointed I got...Then I kept on checking it periodically, still nothing...That's when I knew I was an addict...

I'll go first,

Hi everyone, my name is Kool_Kat and I am an addict...

This may be off topic... but there gatta be something between Xiin and Serinity. Ninyohow maad gabdha sida u dhaantid. oo aad guursatid. lool. I have to admit she is one of the smarts girls in here. every times she posts something, I have to read it....I think I am in love with Serenity. screw Xiin...You missed your chance man...

lol@Ducaysane. Waryaa gabadha maxaad u caynaysaa. do you know how old i am? ma waxaad mooday markaan leeyahay oday baan ahay inaan kaftamayyo? Midda kale, inaan qaraabo nahay soo lagama yaabo :D ?

Admit it Serenity those posts of mine are full of wisdom from which you've greately benefited :D !

Laakiin waan tegeyyaa hadda ....khalaas.

umu zakaria, shaah u cab oo ka feker sidii aad ka yeeli lahayd! Waa inaad strategy :D la timaadaa aad SOL iskaga dhiciso!

Pointka, there is a time behind those posts (three yrs) adeer!

KK...you right....shukaansi 101 is what i need. a friend of mine invited me over this party the other night....There was this nice looking girl, I try to chat with her...I used a wrong pick up line..... waxaan ku iri....Hi..."ala maxaad buuratey" wixii ka dhacayba waa la ogaa..

Just for you know....girls find me attracted. loooool....

ElPunto   

KK - I'm not so sure about that. That lady is one hard case - I think laying it on thick is the only way Ducaysane will get thru. Good luck!

Kool_Kat   

Hi..."ala maxaad buuratey"

Kix Kix Kix...It must've been your breath, ma rumeysatay intaadan party-ga aadin...Girls love those kind of stuss...

girls find me attracted... Alla bas bas, qosol dartiis inaa dilaaco wax yar aabo iiga soo dhow...Care to share what is so attractive about you...Could be one of those people ee dadka dhahaan 'qofkaas quruxloow waaye laakiin haduu hadlo inaa matagtid wax yar aa kaaga dhinaaneyso'...loooool