Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

To The New Nomads!

loooool SOP....right on time ....walaahi i was going to add dad 9000 and SOP as one of the ones i admired....loloool..shoow isku qofkii waaye..

laakin that doesn´t mean i wont :rolleyes: lol

Iffah   

Loyan

Do you want a group hug? smile.gif

I don't understand why people say we're sucking up to one another when we just seem to be getting along. We don't have to be at each other's throats all the time...just accept the fact that we are all mature adults who respect each others views(most of us).

Idinka maxaa waaye lee nooh waxaa ka hadleysaan kuwii hore iyo kuwa cusub ama kuwa martida noo ah nooh markaad isku dhexlabtid kuwii hore iyo kuwa cusub maxaa soo baxayaa........lee adaan kuu daayey noo ka jawaab su'aajaash noooh..........ku wa dhexda ku jira ayaa soo baxaya nooh.

Well I will agree on the note that lakkad has raised so far with exception that the Admins add on rule on the books and that is never to mension or discuss a topic that has already been absorbed.......yeah yeah yeah..........What can we do as a nomads..........Nothing but raise our feet up and flip the channels as we go along with the float.....

Peace

Love

&

Unity

Loyan   

"Old Nomads" ... this is unfair! I hope I don't graw up to be like you some day! :D

You can not close topics just because you discussed them a year ago. Come on now! I will give you 10 reasons. Please try to look things from our prespective...

(1) people and their views change after some time. Chances are you are not with the same person you were with a year ago; chances are you don't wear the same clothes from year ago; chances are you will not vote for the same politician; chances are you have matured mentally and emotionally.

(2) The same issues can have different perspective and takes. New nomads may be able to shed some light on that same topic.

(3) As Somalis the same issues affect us anywhere in the world. We may have the same concerns on our social, economic, politics status.

(4) We should have the right to discuss them in a different format.

(5) Issues are not intellectual property; people discuss weather on a daily bases.

(6) We joined this forum for our enjoyment, and searching old archives if a topic is been mentioned in a post is laborious.

(7) The response of some topics are more than three pages and a person might not want to hear all those single views. I found your postings similar to surveys ... that means there were no debates for most of the parts.

(8) Topics need to be revisited sometime. Last year this and that was hot ... what is in/what is out this year.

(9) I mostly read latest posts and respond to them. I may not even look at the date it was posted originally, and I guess many might do the same thing

(10) All nomads whose ID numbers are under 1000 need to lighten up and mingle with us. You complain like old people and acting if we are trespassing your territories.

Lakkad ... I doubted that the cat is with you on this one smile.gif I hope you and your friends will take this as a constructive criticism.

Your Excellency! It is been the funniest moment for me ... Which side of yours do you really like? The grumpy old man who reminds people that mean principle in high school or that young fella who skates to school and plays Nintendo?

STHLM_Lady ... The guy gave Oscar performance in both parts. Which one do you like Dr Evil or Austin? smile.gif

MMA ... Sxb I thought I was home. Now who are you calling "guest"? smile.gif

Ilhaam ... You are very sweet sister. :cool:

So long everyone...

PS. Unless I am bored somewhere with net access I will see you (Insha Allah) on 2003 and until then ... Happy New Year!!! to all that read this walls

Salaan...

Originally posted by Loyan:

I will see you (Insha Allah) on 2003

What???!! 2003??!! That is soooooo long, maan. We will miss you so much. Come back, baliis. :D:D:D:D

Soo bari saxiibow; even though, in here nomadland, we are still stuck in 1423. :cool:

Macsalaama!!

Your Excellency! It is been the funniest moment for me ... Which side of yours do you really like?

Nah, i do different things at different times, and it all depends on what mood u catch me in.

And yes my high-post count obsessed mood that i am in right now, is winning over my other usually head nodding, quite guy side of mine.

DAD   

The grumpy old man who reminds people that mean principle in high school

Ohh that was completely uncalled for. :eek: :eek:

Maybe u should read some of Old Dad's posts, and its completely the opposite of what you think.

Macalin   

Mr Loyan..MERRY NEW YEAR!!

You made some points, there but still no need to re-do topics abt issues which NEVER change..na mean?..for example, what will change from "turn offs"?(surxun posted this topic for the ladies a long time ago,and bro abdinur posted the opposite-then came this sista, didnt even bothred to research a lil, and BOOM! gave us "our turn ladies"..lol)..Thas exactly what i was talkin abt..Feel me NOW?

Dad, Finally i see a Famalier FACE..and yea..its still XUXUXU..lol..bro see u in VA this new yr...ama come lookin for ya..playa playa.

To the rest MERRY NEW YR..am beggin yall to come and get me out of this PLACEE~..lawd have merci

I don't know if this is the place to say this...but u know what...i CAN'T stand dudez or dudettez who demand a wlcm!...i mean i don't know if yall seen but some ppl (won't say no namez)take it upon themselves to post a topic entirely dedicated to welcoming themselvez.

"New in Herre"...look familiar!!...ugghh!!...i mean com'on...the admin...(n' oh yea..lets not forget the lil ppl..lol jk) work hard to make sure that right after ya register u get dat lovely wlcm letter...i mean aint' dat enough...so its not personalized and so what if itz more of a warning letter than a wlcmin' letter....n' letz not forget da length of the lovely letter (do ya think they coulda made it any longer..goodness gracious!!)...wat waz ma pt???...oh yeah...the admin work hard to make those ppl feel wlcmed...n' still they need mo!!!

i mean...enuff...is enuff !!!

When I read what Loyan n Lakkad wrote ....I think I can digest Loyan's point of few...Not that what Lakkad said was crab...but loyan Did it in formal way..and In china we love to be formal...even when we wearin Macawis :D lol

Repeat all u can dudes n dudettes!!!..i just cant be bothered checkin for pages n topics..my internet connection is soo slow..sometimes the snails peep the horn..Yellin " get out of the Waaaay!! U moron!!"

Cheers

loooooooooooool kix kix kax kax ......what have i done :(

ciilkii dawaay loo qabay weer daba xun aa lagu furaaa aan maqli jiray.......loooooool

no hard feelings,i still love ya :D

boycott   

lol @sthlm lady that was not intend to ya sista

i luv ya 2 and no hard feelings for sure

but to the guys who dont even give a **** about newbies, just wanna say never underestimate a new bie :D