Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Judge, The Jinni And The Corruption Case!

NGONGE   

^^ It is actually to the advantage of the society as a whole rather than this crook alone. Remember that this is going to be a court case (with the huge amounts of money involved and the interest of the media), anything short of an actual flying Jinni turning up during the case is not going to help this judge. And, let us be honest, the likelyhood of such a being appearing in court is ZERO.

The real clever person in this case is the laywer who demanded that the jinni be brought to court. :D

P.S.

No judge or jury in the world is going to let this man go on the simple say so of a ruqya mullah. Dee naga daa.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Ismalura:

[qb] ^^ There you go again.
:D

I asked you one question (which you did not reply to by the way) and you came back at me with half a dozen of yours that do nothing but state the obvious. Lets try again, do you believe that Jinn possess people? Why? And how did you arrive at such a belief? (that they exist is not enough nooh).

Obvious baad sheegeysaa ee isn't it obvious that I believe that jinn possess people? Can't you see how arrive at that from to from the questions preceding this;B]Do you see some basis for possession there?

Aniga hade adult school teacher ma ihi ee hadadan wax fahmenynin kac meel kale macalin u raadso. :rolleyes:
[/b]

If that what you understand 'obvious' to mean I think adiga o baahan 'adult school', saaxib.

Still, and even though I know you'll send me in another wild goose chase, I am going to ask how do you precieve such a posession to take place. Is it the traditional way where the Jinn enters one's body and talks through them to some spitting mullah?

'spitting mullah? You are too disrespectful to deserve an explanation.

'How do you perceive it'? Again you sound too ignorant and since I am not paid as an adult school teacher I have no time or incentive to go through everything. QOf wax u bilabanyahay baan wax u dhameystir karaa lakiin I can't start from the basics.

BUT WAIt....

'Traditional way'? You just admitted that you know what I am talking about so there is no reason for you to ask me the question. End of discussion.

PS: If this doesn't give you a closure you need some healing for your 'spitting mullah'.

NGONGE-There won't be any flying Jinn but this brings into a question his state of mind. Was he Jinn obsessed or clinically insane for temporary period-It's only important to society insofar it establishes a precedence.

P.S. Seriously, Suadis should codify their legal system.

NGONGE   

Brilliant logic again! :D

I ask you a question to clarify your position and you interpret it as me already knowing the answer to the question. Superb superb logic! :D

Fine. So it is the traditional way with you. A jinn enters someone's body, they (the someone) start acting funny and speaking in tongues, a mullah is called and he ejects the jinn. Right? (a yes or no will do here, no need for the theatrics again).

Anyway, here is a question that you can't claim I know the answer to. Ready? Concentrate now. Here goes:

Would you say that this judge was really possessed and that his jinni is the one that committed the crime? :D

P.S.

We have not been introduced so I am going to take this opportunity to say that I actually like you (don't like your creaky logic but like you). You're like a Rubik's Cube, an entertaining challenge.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

NGONGE-There won't be any flying Jinn but this brings into a question his state of mind. Was he Jinn obsessed or clinically insane for temporary period-It's only important to society insofar it establishes a precedence.

P.S. Seriously, Suadis should codify their legal system.

Such a precedence in that society is way over due, saaxib. This idea of jinn has become very popular of late and there have been many cases of people being arrested or killed as a result. In fact, for the past three Ramadans, the most popular TV drama on the Saudi MBC channel was one about witchcraf and this sort of nonsense. In additon, there are countless TV channels that are dedicated to nothing else but spritual mullahs who can communicate with other beings and tell you about your fortune, illnesses or if someone had put a magic spell on you.

The judge is clever but not clever enough. Millions of dollars have been stolen. :D

^Don't know how they spent but they are trying to reform but at snail's pace.

NGONGE-You are right about one thing-when it comes to money insanity,jin possession and incompetency is not good defense strategy.

You are better off employing such strategy in capital murder cases than in corruption cases.

NGONGE   

^^ It is one of the most interesting places on Earth for such a debate (there is no Shabab or Taliban to stop the debate from taking place). :D

Ismalura   

Brilliant logic again!

I ask you a question to clarify your position and you interpret it as me already knowing the answer to the question. Superb superb logic!

Fine. So it is the traditional way with you. A jinn enters someone's body, they (the someone) start acting funny and speaking in tongues, a mullah is called and he ejects the jinn. Right? (a yes or no will do here, no need for the theatrics again).

Anyway, here is a question that you can't claim I know the answer to. Ready? Concentrate now. Here goes:

Would you say that this judge was really possessed and that his jinni is the one that committed the crime?

P.S.

We have not been introduced so I am going to take this opportunity to say that I actually like you (don't like your creaky logic but like you). You're like a Rubik's Cube, an entertaining challenge.

Obsessed with my logic, aren't you? It is ok you are not the first one ;)

I am not answering the question of how I believe the jinn posses people because you already know the answer.

On this particular case if you read my first responses you would know that I said that it is a lame excuse. So NO I don't believe the judge but as someone else pointed out it is a clever angle considering where the case is being tried and the people who are trying it....please try and understand what I just said and save me the trouble of another explanation.

Lastly on the introduction part horta is that how you introduce your self? Good thinking...again.I am finding you too vain and rude for my liking and I don't think of you as much of a challange but yeah it is entertaining hearing you out smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ But I don't know the answer, I really don't. I can make an educated guess but seeing our track record, I am not really sure I'll get it right. Is it really that hard to say yes or no? :D

Anyway, I was hoping for a much more open discussion on the idea of Jinn and demonic possession. It is something that seems to happen in many cultures (and faiths) in the world. Gaalo priests claim to be able to do exorcisms, African witchdoctors claim it and many Muslim wadaads claim the same thing too.

Strangely enough, it has lately become very popular amongst Somalis. I've heard of someone flying all the way from London to Sharjah (in the UAE) to see a wadaad that does super-dooper ruqya (maybe the wadaad was our very own Mr P :D ).

In Africa, the whole issue of witch craft and Jinn is blamed on children. It's all the rage in places like Malawi (little kids get killed for being possessed).

But if everyone claims it, how could they also all 'cure' it by the power of faith? Surely there is only one true faith not half a dozen.

At any rate, from an Islamic point of view, there are not clear incidents where someone was possessed by a jinn in the time of the prophet. It all seems to have taken place afterwards!