Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

why do women think she can keep guy if she has his baby?

A7LA-SHU   

I always hear this from girls oh he'll stay coz i got his baby..

as if it is guarantee thing just because she is carryin his baby he'll stay with her.. so im wonderin where in earth do they get this stuff from?? who tells them those bull$hit? coz to this day i laugh everytime i hear girl say dat.. is like girl please....

Magnoona- I'M LAUGHIN W/CHU SISTAH...WALAHAI IT'S AMAZING....IT'S ALL A LUST AT FIRST AND OPPS SHE'S PREGANT AND SHE DOESNT WHY NOT...BUNCH OF FRUITS IF YOU ASK ME WALAAHI. BUT YEAH IF ANYONE KNOES THE REAL REASONS..LIKE YOU BEEN THRU IT YOURSELF LOOL..LETS US UNDERSTAND

underdog   

interesting topic...If the girls don't have the Morals to say NO, how do they expect the guy to have the morals to stick around?

shyhem   

Lets clarify things here.Are u talking about husband /wife pregnancy or boyfriend /girlfriend pregnancy.The latter is bullshi-t and should not be entertained at any cost.

As for wife /husband,,,,,,,,,,,,trust me there's nothing better than a women having a halal child for a somali man.I personally will stay with that lady 99% of the time regardless of what happens in the relationship.This is no longer about love and se-x, this is about my blood,the closest thing to my genetical make up.Children make me happy and anything that makes me happy surely will be good for me and my wife.

A7LA-SHU   

shyhem i was talkin about bf/gf..

but u made good point with the husband and wife. so thanks f...

BUT YEAH IF ANYONE KNOES THE REAL REASONS..LIKE YOU BEEN THRU IT YOURSELF LOOL..LETS US UNDERSTAND

naya brown what u tryin to say here?? girl i haven't been thru shit wallahi. i was just wonderin coz i heard ppl say dat. this one lady who my mom knows was talkin about one dude who was datin well lets just say the girl is gonna have his baby, but the girl ain't good enough for the nigga, but that lady my mom knows was tellin my mom u know he is gonna stay with her coz she got his baby now. and i was like what??? plus one of my home girl was jokin about it the other day...

well, women think she can keep him if she has his baby..........

in fact, we can find a woman thinks in that way, and she is right to think in that way.

if there is a baby between the couples there will be a relationship between the couple.

since this relationship exists a woman can keep a man when she has a baby for him.

well magnoonah i think that is sufficient to answer ur question. beside that i have a question to ask.......how a man can keep a woman??????? it is good to know that too......we came to know why and how woman can keep a man.

A7LA-SHU   

hahahah clown u funny wallhi. nah sweety im not any where close being pregnant or planin to be one anytime soon..

and the reason i asked those q is coz i hear stuff like those everything take my mom somewhere. and thanks for the advise, even thou i learned that from my moma at young age :-D

believe it or not my dad went to this one wedding where the girl was pregnant and so called the familia was keepin it in the hush. so i was like why don't we ever learn our mistakes, coz as they say if u make the same misake more than ones u gotta be fool wallahi. so is said to see our community go thro the same shit over and over, yet some of us are religious and not willin to tell the truth..

clown thanks for askin... and incase any of guys wonderin like clown here... the topics i ask mostly is coz i wanna know why, and just wonderin.. mostly they got nothing to do with me as person ..

looooooool I see u still being curious here too ASHTIA.....

Well i don't know for sure why some women have this mentality :mad: :mad: :mad: , which by the way, is just messed up. But i guess a baby is a link between two people which will always connect them. So in another words, no matter what happens between a woman and man, so by being "baby's moma" makes her always associated or connected to his life.

As to why women continue to think men would marry them for it, i guess because as somali society we don't treat well kids that are born out of "wedlock" so i guess a guy would try to avoid having that fate or label for his kid, so he marries the woman. I mean no family later would want their kids to marry "bastart". But although the men marry those women, quiet often their marriages don't last often.

that's my 1 1/2 cents on this bee bye.

OG Moti   

Magnoona you are really magnoona if that is the egyptian word for crazy ... anyway good Question sis ... you are right they think the formula works but 95% of women get disappointed .. and it is the thinking of all women not only somalis.. see I am a wadaad so dont get me wrong but i was in the philipines and this classmate of mine she is indho yar came to me and said she thinks she is calool buur by me and i said WHAT did they invent a new way that by shaking hands the girl could go boom cause i did not have ... like Clinton said so she goes oooh maybe it was your friend then... see what i mean .. anyway my point here is there are so many women there left with kids and they had those kids just to keep the man but never worked for them. so magnoona if you thinking of it forget it sis ... u will end up single mother who never had a wedding ceremony.. peace

A7LA-SHU   

hahahahah allah hooyo.. im guessin last time for ash ever askin wack questions up in here..

og moti bro thanks for the advice. but im not thinkin that for reals... and yeah my name is big time magnona but im not that crazy thou :)

scorpion sistah..

looooooool I see u still being curious here too ASHTIA.....

okay who are u. stop hidin now lol.. but girl this is me. if there is somethin in my head that can't be answer we got problem lol..plus i don't see somalis where i live here (ask mr sd jiggah, he'll tell ya). so the only time see somalis a lot is here. so don't mind me yo'll for askin crazy qs lol...

but i got good answers now. so thanks yo'll...

masallama... peace in the middle east... n 1 luv

Originally posted by Shyhem:

This is no longer about love and se-x, this is about my blood,the closest thing to my genetical make up. Children make me happy and anything that makes me happy surely will be good for me and my wife.

Thats so cute. Mansha'Allah

Iffah   

Mango, I know eh.

Aww...Shyhem has a soft spot for kids :eek:

Magnoona...hehe. I finally figured out who Scorpion is. Keen aan dhagta kuugu sheegee. :D

ScorP...that pic (Indian guy) was the give away (and I had a hunch all along that you were ....)

loooooooooool well what can i say......I AM BUSTED. Now i remember seeing Ilhaam there, but Mango-Madness u were a memeber too :eek: :eek: Now i must search my memory to find out how u are......Nice give away to the "fan" part...But i am suprised u read it smile.gifsmile.gif

Iffah   

Mango,you're also very observant ;)

Scorpion. yeah, you are so busted! I don't think Mango was a member there (?)...but she was probably roaming around as a guest. Btw, scor....she has gone through some name change (hint hint ;) )