Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Abdinuur   

Of course this would mostly apply to women cuzz it's rare to see a dude maxin out his credit card in a single store unless he has $100 credit limit na'mean or summthin like tat.

And this could change for instance if he has a pretty chick with him and he wants to impress her with his big 'loop of dow'. But this aint about me so go on now...lol.

Xafsa   

Don't even mention credit cards around me...I have a love hate realtionship with that little plastic thing. I'm in the process of paying it off right now and its really putting a dent in my bank account...ouch...I should have known all that spending I did in college would come back to bite me in the a$$.

But enough of the drama...If I could do it all over again I would max out my credit card at....thats a trick question right...I'm a female I can't stick to just one store....Its like asking a brotha to stop staring at other women....its just impossible.... :D ( I just had to slip that in :rolleyes: ...sorry guys all this war of the genders thing thats been going on here lately has just gotton to me..thats all ;) )

Peace and luv

Senora   

Now just how much money is in this credit card????.....if this is anything like my fantasy, then it would definitely have to be Prada, Gucci,Coach, Luis Vuitton....but if were talking reality, i might as well stick to the stores i shop at now Gap, Bebe, Guess....Oh but you said ONE store......well im stuck between Richs-macy/Dilliards.....those department stores carry all my name brands :D

MaLikah   

I have like this jean fetishd- everytime I go shopping, I have to buy a pair of pants so naturally my answer would be:

JEAN MACHINE

(sorry, only in CANADA folks)

lets see, the "Lamborghini" dealer down the street would be my 1st stop...wait, come to think of it, i'll just buy everything under/in/ and around the roof. :}.