Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Swedish twin sisters cheat death after running on to M6 motorway

Emperor   

Inalilaahi wa' inaa ilayhi Raji'uun, this is scary and disheartening, the sisters seem to have compeletely lost it, they misunderstood the purpose of life and see no reason to live... Ilaahayow adigaa arintaan naga badbaadiyay oo ah kan kaligii wax badbaadiya, 'Allahuma inaa nashkuruka binicmatil Islami, wal-iimaani wasakiinah...'

Allagaman brother, no one can cheat death, no matter how sophistiacated or intelligent they may be, that term just doesn't exist. No one can manipulate or escape when the angel of death decends, never and not in a million years, it only wasn't the time... "Idaa Jaa'a ajaluhaa la yasta'khiruuna sacatan wala yastaqdimuun"

You 100% right brother, agree!! but I did mention that tho "Idaa Jaa'a ajaluhaa la yasta'khiruuna sacatan wala yastaqdimuun" at the bottom of my post... much in a somalisk way. Haven't I? Re. that "Cheat" title-thing yep that was bad title choice I agree.

Isku soo duu-duubo, naf waliba waxay u baahan tahay in Allihii abuurtay aay caabudo (created to worship Allah, nothing more nothing less), markaa naftii laga weecshaa dariiqas (worshiping Allah swt) sida gabdhaasi oo kale ayeey from extreme to extreme hadba naftu meel kala dhacada illaa ay kaw ka tiraa ama naxariista Allah u timnaado mooyee.

Emperor   

^Yep, you said it, tiisa gashaa dhinta, and that was a right call in this case...

Naagahaan dacwada Islaamka in lagaarsiiyo ayay ubaahanyihiin ee Ilaahay hala kulansiiyo wax soo Muslimiya.