Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

q's

what somali person past/present do u admire the most? i dont admire any politicans! or any body who kills to get his point of view period! hey! thats why god gave us brians! right! not to kill!

me! some how i dig mooge! i picked up home-boy post 2k, but when i heard his thing! he remaind of shakespear on chat!!lolol.. i mean his thing is different, it got rhyme~~ beat aint that this days, namean! if britany could get beat... who gonna stop the next chinese britany looks likes! u tell me....!

so lets know you maclimo! okey!!

Blessed   

I second Rudy. Mohammed Mooge had guts and voice to boot.

And My Abtiyo - who an't no politician and no war lord BUT has spent most of his life giving to his people.

And all those men and women who fought for Somali Independence.

Salma   

mmm How about Araweeelo? I like her character and Don't say she is not real and only a Somali Legend. She is not a butcher as my bro says, she is not a Legend or a Fairy-tale. I guess she was a great politician but da the Somali Men hated her alot LOL J/K

I've never heard about any Somali Politician,economist,historian or even a Basketball player. So, none.

Will read your choises guyz, I hope when you mention your favourite person to write why you choosed him/her, inorder to know them better. Kindly do that for the people without knowledge like Moi.

Salam

Bess.   

iman.....just kidding ;);) as if....i really admire carawello....cause she taught us as a somali woman u don't always have to be a sub. ....u can take on a leadership role...and do it well...for all the independent chicks out there..... ;):D

ramadhan karim u'all

NGONGE   

In Brussels, Belgium, there is a tiny Somali coffee shop in a side street (must be the smallest Somali coffee shop in the world). I know of this place because I once stopped there while on my way to Holland.

There is a short, light-skinned, broad-shouldered and very thin waiter working there. He gave me breakfast and tea and refused to accept money for it! He was the most polite, courteous and sincere Somali waiter (arguably person too) I’ve ever had the fortune to meet. He didn’t even bother to follow the Somali tradition of asking who I was and what “city†I belonged to, etc.

So, since there is a shortage of candidates to vote for, I would vote for my hero waiter. May Allah bless him and reward him his just rewards.

Salma   

hmm, I watched a VHS cassette for the Opening Ceremony Party of Amoud University in Boroma. I was really impressed by an articulate, intellectual and educated man with a great sense of humor. I don't recall his name now. He was so fluent in Somali, English and Arabic. Very good in poetry and giving lectures, literature and Linquistics.

Anyway, I had enjoyed watching the tape and I believe that if he is a teacher/professor then the Somali students will certainly gain knowledge from him. And if he is not a professor then I would love to meet him just 4 lil discussion and laugter :D