Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Mike20

THEY PRAYED FOR THE SOMALI PEOPLE IN MASJID AL HARAM...

ISLAM...........THE BEGINNING, THE MIDDLE AND THE END !!!

THE MUSLIM NEW YEAR....ADD YOUR DUA'S BROTHERS AND SISTERS....NO QABALID...NO NATIONALISM ....

O ALLAH...BRING PEACE...TO THE SOMALI PEOPLE WERE EVER THEY ARE....CURE THEIR HEARTS OF ALL SICKNESSES AND JAHILNIMO...MAKE THEM BROTHERS BRING THEM TOGETHER OR TAKE THEM APART IN PEACE... OHH ALLAH ...YOU KNOW BEST.OHH ALLAH STOP THE TERRORISTS WHO ABUSE YOUR RELIGION AND BRING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO AFRICA...MUSLIM AND NONE MUSLIM...AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, WHO BRING SHAME TO ISLAM.

YAAA ALLAH...WE ASK YOU FOR PEACE, FOR IMAN, FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, TO PROTECT THE MUSLIM UMMAH AGAINST THE CANCER THAT IS WESTERN JAHALIYA...AND BRING THEM BACK TO THERE NATIVE LANDS AND MAKE PEACE FOR THEM.

YAAAH ALLLAH ...WE ASK YOU TO BRING PEACE,BROTHERHOOD AND RESPECT TO THE SOMALI PEOPLE WERE EVER THEY ARE.

AMEEEEEEEEN !!

Ibtisam   

Horta why do people shout when they make duca? Your lord is nor hard of hearing, if you was asking a human being for something you would not obxiously shout at them, so subxanallah why do people rise their voice when they do duca.

P.s. I am not referring to the imams! People in the congregation.

Malika   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

They even prayed in the Vatican ............

Tan gaal iyo islaamba u duceeyoo waa la aqbali la'yahay wax jiraba ,,
:D

:D:D ,Astagfirullah! - Jac,wax walan baa tahay but that was hilarious. Qosool gariir.com..Lol

Ibti - I am a culprit,it just moves me and before I know it my voice is raised. Naa daa hee!

Ameeeeeen to the dua.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Tan gaal iyo islaamba u duceeyoo waa la aqbali la'yahay wax jiraba ,,
:D

1960s ayey awyliyo indho cad oo waqooyi ka soo safartay indhaha u caseeyeen. :D

Ibtisam   

@ Malika it makes no sense, but worst of all it is selfish and inconsiderate. (not what you personally do, but waxan anigu argey) Other people can’t concentrate with all that Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin (by then I missed the next line)

I also hate people who don’t listen to the duca, they just say Amiiiin Amiin Amiin Amiin Amiin Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. I feel to inan salada ka baxo and box them!

Lastly I hate people who read loudly with the imam, or make their own Duca (sometimes in Somali) while the imam is doing the normal duca. (IF YOU WANTED to do that stay at home) :mad:

I now understand WHY dumarka masjiidka qaar ugu didan. I feel to ban most of them.

:Breath..... :

Ibtisam   

Xaaji Dhagax; I hate people iska yimiaad the mesijid without realising their responsibilities to everyone else and Allah. IF people acted like that in normal places the world would be a crazy place.

Going to the mosque with that many people reminds me of the AVIVA adverts for car insurance.

Did the Imam pray for Somalia or Sland too? Because I think it is a horrible thing to forget about Sland, currently they need more dua than the rest of Somalia. :D