Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Don't Forget our Brother, Legend of Zu

Aaliyyah   

Happy birthday Zu....

Jac don't leave their ages out ....we would like to know.....or on a second thought let them tell us if they feel comfortable sharing it .. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

JB,When i come to Hargeysa, make sure in ey Rayaale iyo Kulmiye isoo dhaweeyaan.

Maxaad Rayaale iyo Kulmiye ku falaysaa ,,, the whole population baanu meesha keeni oo ubaxyo cascas kaala hor iman.
:D
LOL@JB.Maya dad-weynah dhan ma'rabo.In la i jeebeeyo aan kabaq marka hadii labadaas nin iso dhaweeyan ,SL is ma ceebenayaan so ma'ah :D

While I take this topic as a good gesture from JB...let me say thanks to the well wishers.

Now the real business...JB what the hell were you thinking? I will fly to Hargeysa and strangle you with the cimaamada - fake ah ee aad jimcaha u qaadato! :D

Other than that...this topic will be deleted...soon after you read my threat yaa JB!

Jiiris baan idin leenahay umaddeey

BOB   

Waraa adiga how did you get access to all these Nomads' birth certificates? Waryaa heedhe you're beginning to scare me here because I'm someone who loves being private and cherishes his privacy and I wouldn't like it if a certain Somaliland CID called Rooble violated my privacy... :D

so Mr Zu how many centuries are you celebrating now? :D Dhalasho Wacan oo Wanaagsan.

Peace, Love & Unity.