Sign in to follow this  
poolwizard

Fashion

What people call fashion nowadays is funny...the other day this chick came to my house and asked if she can have my cimmamad(spelling?), when the hell did cimmamad became a fashion accessory...

Poster, nothing wrong with using cimaamad to compliment once's look, especially going causal on a cloudy yet cool day.

She probably wanted to wrap it around her neck, scarf of sort.(the palestine inspired cimaamad is a hot sale)

Ibtisam   

Loooooooooooool @ She came to your house!!! loooooooool, Oh do you or does she normal borrow your clothes?? :D loool I agree send her to the shop!.

I love my Cimmamad (I have 3 of the same colours, different style), It has three Palestine badges on it. I use to wear it all the time, till I saw little girls abusing it aa fashion thing last year. :mad: Then topshop was selling it and the whole of London was wearing it! :rolleyes:

I bet some Zionist wanted to make it lose its symbolism, now people don’t think Palestine, they think fashion :(

^^ No she came to clean my clothes...lol.... i wanted to give it to her but that cimmamad was special one cause it was a gift from back home.

Kool_Kat   

^She came to clean your clothes, leesh? The least you could've done was give her the damn cimaamad, if she is washing your dirty laundry... :D

Cimaamad was like the 'IT' thing for the past year or so...I've seen people wear it in the summer around their necks as a fashion simple...

Gosh, my younger sister was obsessed with it for some time, had it in any colour you can think of...She used to say 'fashion alaTaliban'...LOL I must say it looked kinda cool...

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :rolleyes:

Miaad sixirteh? I think biyaad waax uug taarte naagtah smile.gif Or you pay her..cash, big cash. :cool:

Ibtisam, you are suprised that a girl will come and clean my clothes. i dont pay her money but i pay with a big ol smile....forget about the clothes she does the dishes and takes the trash out...lol

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes. IF you don't pay her, waad sixirtey or there is something seriously wrong with her. Either way you need to stop abusing her! Ruunta iska sheek.

^Ok hold on...there is nothing wrong with her and i'm not abusing her....if the services offered i will take with open arms probably i will return it by fixing her flat tire or changing her oil...that is if she needs oil change or a major tune up...lol

Ibtisam   

Which she does not need as often as you need to have your house cleaned and your clothes washed. Sheek ayad heese: You are trying to tell me that some perfectly normal sister comes and offers her services just because you may help her out one day with changing her oil. Yeah right, pigs fly.