Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Londoners; Contact your MP

ScarFace   

JUSTICE your not wrong there my brother rented out an apartment to a palastenian man...the man was ******* wanker disrespectful tosser... :mad:

Sharmarkee true jewish power is here to stay at the moment but who knows what the future holds... :D As far as i know there will be a day where we will WIPE THEM OUT...... :D

Isreal actually pays £41 million a month in tax to the palastenian authority....i was amazed when i heard....wondering where the money goes...... :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^so you judge a whole nation based on a man which rented out from your bro :rolleyes:

Justice there are bad and good people in every nation. Just look at the somalis.

Scarface. Not since Hamas got in power. And the money is TAx collected form Palestinian workers (it is not aid or hand outs)

read this link: Israel Suspends Tax Money Flow to Palestinians: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/20/international/middleeast/20mideast.html?ex=1298091600&en=e5e825188372088e&ei=5088&partner=rssn

Originally posted by ScarFace:

JUSTICE your not wrong there my brother rented out an apartment to a palastenian man...the man was ******* wanker disrespectful tosser... :mad:

Sharmarkee true jewish power is here to stay at the moment but who knows what the future holds... :D As far as i know there will be a day where we will WIPE THEM OUT...... :D

Isreal actually pays £41 million a month in tax to the palastenian authority....i was amazed when i heard....wondering where the money goes...... :confused:

Waarya ScarFace,

I see how you co-relating that missing money with Edware Road hubblybubbly, and shawaarma. mistakenly mixing up Arabian-gulf bad batasrds with poor Palestnians. :D

ScarFace   

^^I didnt judge the whole nation i was talking about one palestinian man....dont get it twisted....its not only me some of my arab friends dislike them tooo..... :D

sharmaake the Arabian-gulf bad batasrds be chillin with the shiisha an shwarma.... :D Waa iska caadi ones enjoying life while the other be suffering.....well thats life.... :D

JUSTICE   

Do you know what is is really bothering me sister, it's the whole idea of talking in the behalf of another nation who we only share the same religion.. Okay, I can talk in behalf of my somali nation since am somali.... once things get better for somalia , i will think about helping other nations... and charity always has to start from home

Ibtisam   

SB why??

I don't think writing a letter to your MP takes much away from your contribution to Somalia. You can do both.

Your name implies a bigger responsibility. ;)

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Ibtishaam,

I had change of heart... I will contact my MP from London, Ontario.

That's funny SB since if you're in Ottawa - a London, Ontario MP ain't ur MP.

ScarFace   

^^^YOU'rE not THE only one

Ibtisam Was that a joke...wait am forgeting to laugh...... :confused:

YOU STILL talking action speaks louder then words......Get your half breed *** down there and stop the gibberish talk & sort out your cusins!!!

p.s

I see your rockin the somaliland flag now.....NO WONDER all that hate towards the LATE PRESIDENT was running out of your mouth......