Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

I have lost hope in Somalis..

Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB] Calm down people. Ngonge has a 3 year old future doctor/engineer/prem footballer (must be prem and with LFC)
:D

Cannot believe you, means you already took that yarad and gabaati. lol ma sii qadin baa,and after 20 yrs the girl is yours :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB] Calm down people. Ngonge has a 3 year old future doctor/engineer/prem footballer (must be prem and with LFC)

Cannot believe you, means you already took that yarad and gabaati. lol ma sii qadin baa,and after 20 yrs the girl is yours
:DLoL

Note the pre-requisits

Malika   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

It's done for me.
:(

Red Sea , Hope is one of Allah’s graces, loosing it will mean lacking in faith. What is a believer without faith and trust in God? By God we have committed great crimes against one another, the challenge is to understand our crime and pray for mercy and forgiveness from Allah. It’s just an indication of the time we are in brother, when injustice and unruliness would be a part of societies.

I understand and I too have felt hopeless so many of times, to the point of distancing myself from Somalis. It didn’t work they know where I work and live..Lol

Stay positive, surely Allah lays no burden on one’s soul without knowing one can handle it. smile.gif

Buuxo   

LOOl ...warkiisa ka bax north, wiilkeeyga baxsanee( o ah future president of somalia) hadaad siisid gabadhaad , PRivate jet baa lugu geeynay and VIP adoo ah , baad daawan karta teamkaas qaabka daran :D . What you say?

NGONGE   

^^ It's too late for you. Last night, I read my boy a bedtime story about a lovely princess in Dubai. I think he's already in love. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^This is nasty. North I cannot believe you!! pre-requisites or not you should be ashamed of yourself. I think you need some serious ear twisting. How can you even consider such madness.

P.s. No offence to Ngonge son, who is probably way better than his dad and does not appreciate been sold and stamped on SOL 17yrs before he is ready!

NGONGE   

^^ It's all about conditioning, you silly mare. We have seventeen years to make them like each other. What exactly is your problem with that?

My young brother is still waiting to hear from you by the way. ;)

Ps

Even Red Sea can't claim to have lost hope in Somalia when his silly thread ended up resulting in uniting two babies. :D

Ibtisam   

*Uniting two babies* uuf kaa daaf, let them have their childhood before you start auctioning them please :rolleyes:

This is exactly why Red sea is losing hope, too many people focused on random unimportant things when everything is falling apart.

P.s. I already met your brother ;) your research skills not every good old man Waa sheeko daamantee.