Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

I have lost hope in Somalis..

Paragon   

Must be a serious damage of his hope. Posts like these can be seen in many categories!

I am :( too about your :( in the hope you lost in Somalis.

Not that I can claim to have much hope in Somalis anyway..but my displeasure has been hitherto unpronounced.

Hope you find the hope you lost, redka, 'cos this is a serious issue.

Nehanda   

I too have lost hope and I am not proud to be a Somali.

I feel naught but disgust and disapointment towards Somalis. I can not understand how we became debased that we commit barbaric crime towards innocent people who should be more so close to us for we share the same roots. Lineage should be something to rejoice and recount to our younger generation of the bravery and wonderful things our great grandfathers and mothers did rather than use it as a weapon of destruction.

Even those that have seen and experienced first hand the problems in Somalia now find ways to excuse the insane and immoral acts committed by their own clan. Where is the humanity and justice in Somalia?

Gosh, it so frustrating and depressing!

N.O.R.F   

Its all well and good stating why, how, who what and where Somali have gone wrong and continue to go wrong. BUT, how are you towards other Somali? Do you beam out the right image?

Today my daughter went to school in her hidi iyo dhaqan clothes for the UAE national day. I spent a while talking about Somali culture which made me late for work. Our little contribution to save a tainted image.

Originally posted by chubacka:

^ somethings you should lose hope in, like cough medicine :mad:

Perhaps,You should eat more healthy foods? Then,and this is just pure speculation,the medicine might work. And oh yeah,quit shiishaing :D

Paragon   

^^Lol@quit shiishaing - waryaa you don't have to write it in far waawayn you know? smile.gif

Chubaka, I'll train for anything as long as it can manipulate the human brain. Sometimes for good and most time very evil. Mwahahahaha

Buuxo   

Today my daughter went to school in her hidi iyo dhaqan clothes for the UAE national day. I spent a while talking about Somali culture which made me late for work. Our little contribution to save a tainted image.

^aww isnt that the cutest thing? .

Now , what flag did you give her to take, somaliland? mise SOmalia? :D be honest, its been done before.

Chimera   

when i'm down and frustrated feeling like knocking someone out because of this f..ken nightmare that won't end, i take a deep breath, stretch my legs ,relax close my eyes and start listening to; Yiruma- Spring time

i don't know why but those serene sounds work on me lol

NGONGE   

You're far too young to lose hope, saaxib. For you, it should be a fine and rosy world out there. You should be working and studying (preferably as an astronaut) so that you can go back home and use your space travel expertise to rebuild the country (most of those chewers will appreciate the wisdom of someone who has been to places higher than they).

Somalia is beautiful. It's green in places and arid in others. It has lovely rivers, a great ocean, a Red Sea and lots of camels. In fact, waxa la yedhi, the Somali language is one of the greatest in the world, the people the nicest and climate the best.

Again, you're far too green to lose hope, my friend. Yes, Somalia will probably stay in a state of war for another fifty years but that does not mean young people like you should lose hope. Get a grip, son. smile.gif