Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

FrontLine: The Confessions

Originally posted by *Blessed:

If this was in my city I would want to know who they are and I would want to know how they operate, sidaan caruurtayda uga illaashado.

Who they are: criminals who prey on little girls.

How they operate: they think it is cool and hip, they think it is quick way to make money and gain sexual pleasure...they have criminal mentality.

Check: who they are and how they operate has nothing to do with their ethnicity and religion. That is to say one’s ethnicity and religion do not, in anyway or shape, predispose the sort of crimes we’re discussing here…and that is why we are so totally against mentioning ethnicity and religion in relation to criminal activities. That is our argument, pure and simple.

would you not agree that race, ethnic grp and background are the determinants of criminality.

if you're deny this then surely how it is possible that there is a correlation between race and criminality, well, at least according to reports. perhaps, instead of arguing against the obvious, we should be asking how are crime figures collected, recorded and indeed presented in reports before going on to inform policy decisions.

for instance, why isn't corporate crime punishable? why is petty criminality for the most part punishable, inducing a vicious cycle of criminality. this is why blacks are more susceptible to be criminals because the state authorities, which is often composed white, middle class and men, are responsible for deciding what exactly constitutes a crime and who is a criminal.