Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Your plans for Eid

Originally posted by *Pujah*:

Will take two little men in my life to Chucky Cheese and spoil them for the day doing whatever they want
;)

then hopefully catch up with some old friends in the evening.

I love Chucky Cheese.

Eid smells different. There's something about it, the whole day feels different. Joyful. ****, I really should be writing my essay.

WHAT is with this place?? It's almost as viciously addictive as Facebook.

Skipper   

Uma why dont you invite me over for a change? now that is different and its not everytime i say yes to invitation, take the chanceand send the invitation. Jeg skal seriøst vurdere det, iaght

Pucca   

Starting this week I'm going to call up every cousin*non students*/aunt/uncle i have and remind them that i'm still alive and struggling with school and that because we share blood they should take the time to send me gifts to cheer me up; and if those gifts were in the form of money i'd love them forever...even more than i do now.

Then on Eid day i'm goin to sit at home and watch as my account grows...Hopefully.

*sigh* if that fails i'll just sob and complain about how one is suppose to be good to family and i'm sure that will get them sending money to poor dear pucca. This eid is ALL about money...^_^

Norwegian Skipper, I get easily addicted to certain sites, it's a form of sadness. That and I have no friends.

Your people donated my people a christmas tree. Yes, I felt you should know.

Originally posted by Pucca:

This eid is ALL about money...
^_^

As a child I thought "Eid Mubarak" meant have some money. Wallahi. So I'd stand there, in front of whoever said it, until they gave me money or be extremely puzzled if they didn't.

"Then why did he say Eid Mubarak if he didn't mean it!"

It's nice to see there are still some people who associate Eid with money. :D

Originally posted by Ameen:

quote:Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

..Perhaps you should give sadaqah, meet up with old friends, visit the little ones.

Sadaqah is a must inshAllah. As for meeting up with old friends, when we do meet up on eid, we find ourselves sitting at Tim Horton's looking at each other and saying, "Yo, so what do you wanna do?" and the next person responds, "I dont know, what do you wanna do?" and this continues for 20-25 minutes and that's when I say, "look at the time, boy I better get going cause...."
:D

So this Eid..INSHALLAH, things will be different. In fact, I think Im gonna try something totally different. I'm waiting to recieve a recipe from someone
;)
and when I get it, I will put that recipe to practise and if I succeed at baking the cake, I'll deliver it to my cousin's house.

We await the results of my baking experience
Did you say Timmy's? I love Timmy's! :D

Good plans for every one.

Looool@ngonge

Skipper du er velkommen!

I love Puccas's avatar.

Iam still sticking with my travel plans after eid prayers.

Eid mubarak every 1

Skipper   

Uma thank you very much indeed. I feel honored and moved. Cheers. A display name not having a name is not as bad as it sounds i swear to god, espeacially if you go to school and you have booked schedule. Me neither i have no friends, when i am at uni i am i get to talk to lots of people, so who needs friends. Display when you say my people what do you mean exactly? you are not calling the norwegians my folks are you? Being a norwegian citizen does not make me a norwegian and that is the wisdom i tell every xalimo and farax who are ****** enough to call themselves norwegian.

chubacka   

As a child I thought "Eid Mubarak" meant have some money. Wallahi. So I'd stand there, in front of whoever said it, until they gave me money or be extremely puzzled if they didn't.

"Then why did he say Eid Mubarak if he didn't mean it!"

[/QB]

hahahaha...

Originally posted by Skipper:

Display when you say my people what do you mean exactly? you are not calling the norwegians my folks are you? Being a norwegian citizen does not make me a norwegian and that is the wisdom i tell every xalimo and farax who are ****** enough to call themselves norwegian.

I'm scared of you now. Seriousness is something I fright, along with my credit card being declined in front of loads of customers when all I'm trying to buy is something from the Tesco Basic brand.

"not having friends is not as bad as it seems."

It's the new popular.