Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Your plans for Eid

Iam thinking of running away to some other city after Eid prayers IA! just tired of the rutine alabaris, xalwo iyo buskud. :( It is nice and all but I was so busy last ramadan and eid , i dont really feel like inviting any1 this time! Selfish u can call me. :D

So any good crazy idea. Thanks.

Salaama Alaykum,

I plan on staying in again, inshallah. Of course I'll give my greetings, but I love being home alone. :D That, and I might use this Eid as another opportunity to get more abayads.

Inshallah this Eid lands on Friday though.

RedSea   

^Whoaah Modesty.. :D

Prayers, Eid lunch. Take the kids to somewhere fun maybe to mall of America' rides or something. And then come back home to have family dinner.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

^Whoaah Modesty..
:D

Prayers, Eid lunch. Take the kids to somewhere fun maybe to mall of America' rides or something. And then come back home to have family dinner.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Kids aa? Shimee la guursaday, ukun camal loo dhalay, then saas u koreen?

Aah, I got it -- nephews iyo nieces iska dheh nooh. :D

Nephissa   

I'm in two minds at the moment as to whether I should go to my inlaws' house, or just have a whole load of friends round mine for some festive hilib cunoow and lots of gossip.

Kool_Kat   

Nephy, ha idhihinlee naagaha in-lawska isku dhadhajiyaa tahay? Soco...Hilib cunoow iyo lots of xan xaa dhaamo...In-laws ku teh...Wiilkooda udir isaga hala soo booboodo abaay...lol

I play to party like a rockstar+freak...and forget about it the next day

Modesty, that's my girl...Go have fun, enjoy, party, whatever... :D Ahhhh, missed those good ol' younger days of mine...OK I JOKE...

As for me, shoooo, who knows I never plan ahead, specially this far in advance...We'll see inshallah...

Blessed   

Cook on Eid..? Are you mad? I wouldn't even let a maid do that. Not that I have one, but if I had...eid is meant to be fun. FUN for everyone!

I'm going to pray, call mum, eats a lot of balaklava and do as the host nation does. Insha Allah.

Have FUN people!

Nephissa   
KK: Alla maxaad faduul tahay adu! Isku dha-dhajis kulahaa. L0L. Maxaa i dhihi lahayd hadaan kuu sheego halaha gift aan sii kala wado eid kasto? Isn't it one of the best bits about being married, having in-laws to keep happy? :D:D

Haneefah   

^Can you share some of that bakalava, I haven't made that or eaten it in ages. So, what are you planning to get quruxleey? Has she asked for anything yet?

I wish I could spend this eid with hooyo macaan and the rest in Makka. But I just have to settle for next door Edmonton to visit some family members and get spoiled. Insha'Allah, it should be fun.

Have a joyous holiday everyone! :cool:

Haneefah   

Nephy, nothing is better than in-laws ku koolkooliya (I'm the best dumaashi, I shall know :D ). So, u tag reerka, after all eid is for family.

Ameen   

Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

Inshallah this Eid lands on Friday though.

Hey sis, I got an email today from my local masjid and they mentioned how eid is on Wednesday so I guess your Friday night home alone plans are out of the picture :(

As for my plans for eid, this year will be different since most of my family will be heading to the states and my mom left for Australia...so I can kiss the idea of a family dinner goodbye :(

What is a brotha to do...?