Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Fav....Comedian

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

posted by picifict

quote:

I can't stand Bill Maher I hate him. He is a Islam Hater!!!

Walaahi you are so right, he is the Most offensive anti-Islamic characters i seen on Tv. Seriously i sometimes have dreams of assassinating bill maher. that jew deserves nothing less then painful death.

Back on the topic.

Heey we all forgot oe person

WILL FERREL from SNL
:D:D

asxantu
Ithink you guys miss the point he is trying to get across. He doesnt bash Islam as an American person would. His point if view is much more intellect than you reguler redneck republican. Plus he is a liberal.

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Section6er:

QUOTE]Ithink you guys miss the point he is trying to get across. He doesnt bash Islam as an American person would. His point if view is much more intellect than you reguler redneck republican. Plus he is a liberal. [/QB]

What point is that section6er?

And how would an American person bash Islam?

Isn't he an American :confused:

So just because is a liberal so thats okay is that what you are saying?

His point of view even though he is a intellect to you - I think that those redneck republics are not really educated about our religion as he his but ofcourse He is a Jew so ofcourse he would hate anything Islam.

Just been discovering David Chappelle Chapelle show lol what can i say lol the funniest shiid i've seen for years

the sketchs on prince & rick james. The Black white supremicist, Tyrone the crack Head lol, Lil John Yeah Yeaaaah........OooKa lol WHAT!!! WHAT!! WHAAAT!! LOL :D:D:D

is he still producing new shows in the states??

BOB   

Bernie Mac...that punk azz from Chicago is one crazy samama b****!

my all time favourite gig was Kings of Comedy with Cedric The Entertainer, Steve Harvey and DL Hughley...that stand up was crazy like a mother f.....!

Bernie..is out of this world...he's the only guy around who i believe could make these heartless warlords laugh :D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

These are my two fav qoutes of Dave Chapelle :

"as i raise my glass that one of you probably spit in, i would like to thank god almighty for giving everybody else so much and me so little, i hate each and every one of you. i hate you, i hate you, and you i dont even know you but i hate you too, now if you excuse me, i have to go home and put water in buck nasty's momma's dish"

"Buc Nasty, what i can say about your suit that hasnt been said about afghanistan, its bombed out and depleted... and the so called beautiful, you look like you should click your heels 3 times and go back to africa... and boss hog, very insulting what you said about my coat... its made from your momma's pubic hairs"

hehehehhe..Damn...

Cheers

Baluug   

The best Chappelle skit is the Rick James one with Charlie Murphy....

"Charlie Murhpyyyyyyyyyyy!!" "Brother darkness!!!"

And Charlie Murphy keeps beating the $hit out of him and then they get the real Rick James and he's just mumbling like an ex-crackhead would. That is some funny a$$ $hit!!!

"Yeah, I remember grindin' my feet into Eddie Murphy's couch"

Nephissa   

Will Ferrill, and what's the woman's name? shoot, the one that does Superstar and smells her hands after they've been in her armpits..

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Will Ferrill, and what's the woman's name? shoot, the one that does Superstar and smells her hands after they've been in her armpits..

MOLLY SHANON is who you looking for. Bisharo,you are disturbed walle smile.gif