Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

QUESTION FOR THE MEN!!!

Tuujiye   

Shebella walaal gabdhahaan hala yaabin, filin hindi see u fiirsanayeen, wee il baxeen...

Aniga Su'aal aan iiin haaya. Ma og tihiin aduunkan inta naag oo la xoogay badankood in ee happy yihiin th fact that they are still alife?..

Sidaa filin hini u kor fadhiseen aa waxaa kenteen in aa suurihii kasoo taba caareysataan..

Waraada nafta macaan ee leedahay, la'aanteedana wax kaste ee ka xuntahay, so never say i rather die...MA og tihiin in Ilaahey dhahay naftaan aan idin gishay waa raxma? macaan keeda wax la mid ah ma abuurin!!!...

Pls Gabdhihiina imotionalka ah suuraha naga daaya!!!qandho aa nagu rideenee. :mad: :mad: .

Wareer Badanaa!!!!!

nafta   

It would figure that you guys would probably come with replies like 'are u sure he is 100%guilty?' Don't try and excuse him. Furthermore, if a research showed that 1 in 3 men would rape someone and perhaps even murder, if they would not get find out, i would most probably say the son of a **** is guilty...110%

laakinse yaaba adinka na'iga sugayay sympathy and to try and understand what rape involves. And you're right, the woman/girl needs to get over it rather than losing her life for some ego-maniac prick that decided he fancied some **** and would it get it roughly.

I would say she should get on with her life for the next ten years...wait him up when he's out of jail...then drive him to a secluded area....cut off his testicles...burn it in front of him while sprinkling dog piss on it...then release him in the wild...that should settle her mind :mad:

Ciao

Wiilo   

nafta waan kaa Qeyliyay dear :eek: manaxeesid..wow.. Adiga mididaadaa kaa soo horreysa dear...cut his testicles huh..wow...

But in all seriousness though. he deserves that....cut all his private parts Damn it. he should not be walking and enjoying his miserable life after he rapes some miskiin girl.. :mad: :mad:

Bismillaah:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by nafta:

It would figure that you guys would probably come with replies like 'are u sure he is 100%guilty?' Don't try and excuse him. Furthermore, if a research showed that 1 in 3 men would rape someone and perhaps even murder, if they would not get find out, i would most probably say the son of a **** is guilty...110%

laakinse yaaba adinka na'iga sugayay sympathy and to try and understand what rape involves. And you're right, the woman/girl needs to get over it rather than losing her life for some ego-maniac prick that decided he fancied some **** and would it get it roughly.

I would say she should get on with her life for the next ten years...wait him up when he's out of jail...then drive him to a secluded area....cut off his testicles...burn it in front of him while sprinkling dog piss on it...then release him in the wild...that should settle her mind :mad:

Ciao

With such anger and rage about an invented story, you girls know how to set yourself up for an endless windup.

That research which showed that One in Three men would kill or rape if given the chance and was not likely to be found out, has all the hallmarks of the OG Moti School of statistics and research. :D

LoL@ Raami...you couldn't resist huh?.. You have to reply even to a topic like this??

This is how I see the whole thing (a possible scenario..i might be wrong): -

One day when jalaqsan and her friends were chit chattin ..they talked about how you cant choose who you gonna fall for as in love...then..as they kept talkin about it and presentin all the worst possible scenarios to them selves... one of them said " oooh imagine If you fall for a convict...even worse what about if he was in jail for being a murderer or a rapist etc..etc.." ... but some of the girls resisted the idea... then prolly one could have said" I can fall for a guy like that if only I loose it as in crazy/insane..but even if i do that...I dont think My family would let me"...and euraka!!! the topic was born...

Now sayin all that..I dont want to be a victim of jalaqsan and her friends' chitchats/tests just like their boyfriends!!! Do I???

So for all those who got emotional and had replied to this topic..I say..U have been Punked

Salaamaat

nafta   

a POSSIBLE scenario...shows how little some people know. This topic might have been started from mentioning that 'scenario' as an example but it actually happens daily.

Raami, i can assure you that i did not get edcuated by OG_Moti, so i'll dig my statistics and i'll post them especially for u...

Originally posted by nafta:

a POSSIBLE scenario...shows how little some people know. This topic might have been started from mentioning that 'scenario' as an example but it actually happens daily.

Interestin....It happens daily :eek: :eek: ...actually!!! :eek: :eek:

Do you know anyone who had experienced this situation?? have u seen or read about someone who had similar situation?? or u just assumin it could happen therefore it does happen daily???

And I will leave you this for a thought " and over every lord of knowledge there is one more knowing" Surah 12 : 76

Salaamaat and ramadan kariim

NGONGE   

^^^ I think she's talking about rape or murder saaxib. Not the union of someone's sister with a convicted rapist or murderer. :D

This is what happens when topics are hijacked, Zu gets confused. Heh. :D