Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

SOL 2007 Awards Winners

Pucca   

i'm shocked that stoic is friendlier than i am...HOW??

...congrats to all the winners.

ps. definatly unfair

Ibtisam   

Loool Ypu guys are bad losers :D loool

Congrats to all winners (did you all get a little something something posted to y'll or ....) :D

I don't think i've ever seen stoic smile. In fact once he was so rude.... (aah never mind :D

Congrats smile.gif

STOIC   

Waar Haablahanii yaa igakabtaa.Niin odhaay ahh oh uumrri eryaaya ayaan ahhay.Iskakeydafaa .

Since we tend to like others who indicate they like us I will say that I love you all.I like to beleive that I am warmer, agreeble, and more freindly person until you cross my path :D

Why would one want to become negative in his behaviour unless he is suffering from insecure-anxious style?

^^^These hoax nominations and its winners were based on popularity.

For instance we found out that there are more people that like Val who want to see her win her category, just as there are that many people who don't want her to win the best female category at all.(check the poll result, it was a close one)

Val nearly lost not to another nominee but to the "none of the above category", but keep ya head up Val, a win is win after all.

We also found out that Nur still got a strong fan base among these parts, congrats Nur.

and lastly, the stats still indicate that my haters fan base is still as strong as ever, thank you haters for voting me in the Craziest Category.

Heey, I won something! I did not know this. Unbelievable. My five years of SOL have finally paid off.

Indeed, I would like to thank everybody and nobody and anyone and no one -- I am shocked, shocked, beyond shocked; God, from the bottom of my heart, my mind, my cyber character, I indeed like to thank all those who voted for me and those who didn't. I would also like to thank my fellow distinguished nominees.

I also, again, would like to thank God, my parents whose nourishment and nurturing, and without them, I would have never won this prestigious award -- unbelievable, waaw, waaw.

Dank yuu, dank yuu, dank yuu, dan... [Forcibly removed from the stage.] ...you...

Wait a minute, what did I win again? 1016.gif

Emperor   

Centurion good job, I must say you too deserve a medal for your courage, I know it's kinda hard to face these poeple, manage and give everyone's share fairly, so Job very well done man/woman.

Fair and wise, It's obvious that all cannot and will not win but only few and the right people have won - congrats to you all

Cara.   

An additional category: Finds the Whole Enterprise Tedious Waste of Precious Time But Still Feels Compelled to Comment Derisively.

Lost-One and 6546 are leading the nominations :D