Sign in to follow this  
macalimuu

Marry me Xaliimo!

Darling !!

We've known each other for more than a year now. During that time, we've shared so much—our hopes, our dreams, our fears. I know when I met you I wasn't thinking of starting up a serious relationship, but my admiration and respect for you quickly blossomed into love. You're my best friend and my confidant, and I can't imagine spending the better part of the next maybe five years without you.

I know I've been vague about taking "the next step," but all that has changed. Your patience, loyalty, and love have made me see the world in an entirely new light. It's a place where true love can exist. So I ask you, XALLIMO MARYOOLEEY ... Will you spend the next two to three years with me?

I realize it's sudden. I'm still looking for a better-paying job. But when I look into your eyes, I see all the things I never used to want. A small wedding, Kids.

I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but you're the only one I want to wake up next to for the rest of my late or early thirties.

I remember telling you early in our relationship that I never wanted to get married. But, sometimes, I can't believe what a lucky man I am. When the moonlight hits your delicate features just right, I see an angel. An angel who will turn cold and indifferent to me in five years because of festering resentment over my Qat chewing. But if I could only capture how you look on film during those moments, I swear we could make a million dollars. God, you're so beautiful at this stage of your life.

Did you know that most of my friends are amazed that a woman of your caliber would even be going out with me, much less be interested in marrying me? They're always talking about how smart, funny, and drop-dead gorgeous you are. I have no choice but to agree. When I take a step back and look at things, I mean at your curves, your booty and thighs, there's no reason someone so luminous should be interested in a guy like me. Of course, I always point out to them that your looks will be pretty well faded by 2008. But when I think how stunning you are now, I can only shake my head in disbelief.

Marriage is a big step to make, I know. But when I think of all the memories we've shared together, it makes me want a medium amount more. Do you remember that time we stumbled onto the bridge in Georgia overlooking a moonlit river, and we just held each other close, watching the waves gently lap on the shore? What about all the Sundays we lay in bed together until early afternoon? I cherish these memories, and I want to share more until our relationship is reduced to screaming fights, endless hours of legal battles, and an attempt on your part to stab me with a potato peeler.

If you asked me two years ago if I was ever going to want kids, I would have looked at you like you were crazy. But sometimes, when I'm walking with you hand in hand, I imagine us pushing a stroller. And I like that image. I see us with two kids, a boy and a girl. That would be perfect. They could hold each other up after I'm gone.

I really think you'd make an incredible mother,Xaliimo. And I think you'll eventually make a great single mother, too. You've got that inner strength.

You don't have to answer right away if you don't want to. It's a big decision, and I wouldn't want you to take it lightly. Think it over. Talk to your friends and family. I already asked your father for your hand in marriage, and he gave his blessing. But before you answer, you should know that I truly do love you and want to spend nearly say two to three years with you. Without you, my life is incomplete. At least, until I meet another gorgeous xaawo.

So, please,Xaliimo ... Say you'll grow early middle-aged with me.

Faheema.   

What more can a girl ask for ey... :D:D

I must say she is blessed; now she can rest in your “love” nest until she becomes a pest. ;)

raula   

KKKKKK>. :D:D .walaahi..macaalin wayn.(big) baad tahay...big-time player...I just hope that xaliimo has Plan B handy...u know after the 2-3yrs of middle-age-crisis.... icon_razz.gif ..the choice of words impressed me more than the "proposal" itself. :D

I really think you'd make an incredible mother,Xaliimo. And I think you'll eventually make a great single mother, too. You've got that inner strength.

^^Funniest thing I read to-day icon_lol.gif . What a mighty compliment. Xalimo is lucky, atleast she has a 3yr guarantee of pure marital bliss icon_lol.gif

Originally posted by macalimuu:

[QB] Darling !!

XALLIMO MARYOOLEEY ... Will you spend the next two to three years with me?}]

so whats the plan after 2 to 3 yrs! ce la vie!

i thought marriage was forever n not 4 limited time! :confused:

ayaanick   

what an interesting proposal. I think this is by the...(waryaa wake up and smell the coffee!!)...not to worry though, rest assured that shimberba shimberkiisu laduulaa. there are plenty of women whom do not want to wake up next to one man for the rest of their lives, therefor you would the perfect canadite...so what do you say, just have a kid, or two, of course she will be strong, she has no choice but be..single did you say, well you left yourself out for second there, that i thought you were only refering to her..as being a single parent. NOno faarax, I can assure you that your place will be taken in no time at all. so go ahead faarax, do as you please because after all, this is your dream!! have a wonderful couple of years with her, with her, and with her...who knows if there is anything left of you maybe the dogs will let you in their doghouse!!!

tata

ayaan

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

atleast we know this marriage proposal is not one made in Heaven,but look at the brighter side. Xalimo have a solid marriage evidence for the next 2-3 yrs , that she can legally shed her skins, Lol yes that is right legally,and in the process if god willingly gets 2-3 healthy kids, and the only draw back i am seeing here is, she will charge you Child Support, man get ready for it.

c/salam

Saalixa   

flying stil

dee hada ball yarra suug waxa maxad uga aqbalysaa? just kidding :D

Do you remember that time we stumbled onto the bridge in Georgia overlooking a moonlit river, and we just held each other close, watching the waves gently lap on the shore? What about all the Sundays we lay in bed together until early afternoon?

firstly astagfurallah shame on you you shouldnt sleep with her, hold her, or even come near here b4 marraige. :eek:

Did you know that most of my friends are amazed that a woman of your caliber would even be going out with me, much less be interested in marrying me? They're always talking about how smart, funny, and drop-dead gorgeous you are. I have no choice but to agree. When I take a step back and look at things, I mean at your curves, your booty and thighs, there's no reason someone so luminous should be interested in a guy like me. Of course, I always point out to them that your looks will be pretty well faded by 2008. But when I think how stunning you are now, I can only shake my head in disbelief.

another QAT addict, first you wont even afford the wedding, luxury furniture, my jwellerry-diamonds(girls best friend) etc unless u get it all on loan which by the way won't be going under my account-name. ;)

Without you, my life is incomplete. At least, until I meet another gorgeous xaawo.

So, please,Xaliimo ... Say you'll grow early middle-aged with me.

middle aged aa? ka kac warra! your probably already middle aged so whats the fuss? lets say by 45 years of age your still playing :D

salamz.

Originally posted by rayaana:

[QB]

another QAT addict, first you wont even afford the wedding, luxury furniture, my jwellerry-diamonds(girls best friend) etc unless u get it all on loan which by the way won't be going under my account-name. ;)

hey xalimo! u wanna all dat & no test drive! plz!! get real...this planet earth!! helloooo!

LuCkY   

^^^^^Dont hate now.

HeHeHe...this was a reaLLy funny topic-nice.

Rayaana i agree.Forget the marriage because aLL the pre-marriage expenses are out of Faraaxs League to begin with.