Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

14th of April

Yes, Today is the last day of four full years that i'm working with this organization. On the same day in 2005, i was here, a bit nervous, not sure what i should expect when i was coming to the office signing the new contract.

Few days before, i went through practical and computer test followed by an interview with my soon-to-be-the-boss. She was a tough lady that most of the staff did not like. She was strong, a bit harsh on the staff but very intelligent.

The computer & practical test were not that hard at all. I was not expecting it to be difficult anyway as it was mainly about a general tasks that i was comfortable before.

The next day, i received a call that i should come for an interview tomorrow at 10am. That was the difficult part now not knowing who am i going deal with. What kind of panel should i expect and the expected interaction with those people. But all went well when i arrived and was told it is the Director only who will interview me. It was more friendly one rather than formal thing. We sat in her office, had coffee and talking like we used to know each other for years.

About 30 minutes and we finished the interview. She said she will call me if i'm selected.

Few days after, she called me telling me i won the job and i should come to sign the contract and start the job immediately.

On 14th of April, i was there at around 8am, signing the contract and listening to my new boss explaining everything about the organization and the job. We went through the Terms and Conditions of the Staff, the Internal Regulations and other documents including my Job Description.

She then took me a tour to the office and staff. Office by office and person by person. I was wondering when she took me to the toilet and told me this is the toilet like i never knew a toilet. :D

I then started setting up my desk and office pretending to be working very hard. By around 3pm, i went back home feeling better. :D

Yes, today is the anniversary and i don't see i'm leaving that soon unless kicked out ,,, hehehe

Blessed   

LOL. Mabrook. I've never had a job that lasted more than a year and somehow I don't want it to either.

Hows, NG? Maku soo gaadhey? Noo, ilaali yarka eh. Hana naga waalin. :D

BOB   

People always seem to dislike their 'boss' which makes me wonder why because I'm yet to meet a person that has something good to say about his/her boss...!

JB...have you ever had a heated argument with her where you totally lost your temper? mise waad ka cabsataa oo markaad aragtaba waxaad iska dhigtaa inaad mashquul tahay oo madaxaad hoos u foorarisaa sida canug arkay macalinkii madarasada? lol

taloow imisaad qaadataa...runta sheeg iyo imisa ilmo adeeradaa baad shaqada geeysay because you managed to put in a good word for them? loool

Happy Anniversary My Brother...

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Baluug   

Geez, only 4 years? I've already been making jibis for 6 1/2 years. And for some reason, I know my anniversary as well, it's June 10th. icon_razz.gif

peasant   

Happy anniversaries now and later.. at least you guys can keep jobs for that long. The longest i did was 2 years but then i am still student.

Thank you all for your wishes.

Well, i can keep one job for 10 years or more. I'm this kind of person who doesn't like to move from one place to another unless there it is necessary.

Looks like i'm a bit tired now but can keep it up for at least 2 more years.

Faheema.   

I don't think I have ever stayed in a full time job for three years, in fact my threshold is 2 and half years. I find no matter what role, after the first year it starts to get monotonous.

Oh, by the way Congrats JB smile.gif