Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

I am threatened by smart women

Og Girl. People like me used to dummy women. Who depended on men for everything. I remember how my wife lived off my hand, but here in America. Its all different, all of a sudden they are everything. so men like me avoid smart women at all.

By the way, OG-Girl. You are threatening me. Strong women also threaten me. Thats a women who stands up for herself, and believes. I wasn't use to that in Xamar. :(:(:(

OG Girl. If you ever goto Somalia, you would have a tuff time. Unlike you, people in Somalia haven't lost their culture, and know that MEN are the dominant. So please, young one, get back to your heritage and accept your role in Somali society. thnk you

Nin-Yaaban

* 32 years old

* Intimidated by smart women

* Strong women threaten him

* Scared of OG_Girl...Who is a wannabe of someone

(No name)

* Doesnt like women who depend on him

* Possibly divorced (No suprise there)

This guy isnt normal...(".)

Nin-Yaaban, you need to pay DR.PHIL a visit...

Miriam1   

"accept your role in society"

"men the dominant ones"

Men and women have different roles, each dominant in thier own domain. The husband is depandent on the wife,and the wife to her husband

I am sure you dont want a parental relationship with your wife, you would naturally want a partner that can help you in the long run in this dunya.

Dont be threatened, work on your self confidence man..and self-esteem

Peace

LAKKAD....lol...good advice, coss non-of us girls gonna take shiit from a man!

MUNFIA--let the old man relax, y u hating his devorced ass?....u know my grandad is looking for his third wifey, well,,,he might not be devorced,,,he might just be looking for a naive lil girl he could take advantage of!

Is this nin-yabaan for real?

lol@being threatened by a female! wait till your boys here this.

Bruh, good luck getting married again because women in the united states will kick your arse!!! :rolleyes: Don't you know this is not Somalia and things have changed because men (who think they are dominant) ruined our country back home!!! This is the 21st century so know your role in this country --- INFERIOR---

LOL@munfia

Coloow   

Nin Yaaban saaxib:

Sida uu Lakkab u sheegay you are using the wrong strategy! Saaxib mid xusul baruur ah oo da' ah oo ku tiraahda aboowe ayaa laiska raadsadaa!

Heestaan ayaa FALSAFAD laga dhigtaa:

Gabar haddaad jeclaato ha gaabaneete,

Ha buurantee, hadaay rabtoo ha mudoowatee,

laakin waan inaay lacag leedahay, daina aay haayso!

i don't understand how a man can be threatened by a smart woman. thats insane. you see for most men(including moi) being with a smart woman is what life is about. i don't mean to offend but Nin-Yaaban you have some issues sxb. a Smart women knows that being a jerk doesn't make a guy exciting. so before you end up a lonely old man i suggest you wake up.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

OG Girl. If you ever goto Somalia, you would have a tuff time. Unlike you, people in Somalia haven't lost their culture, and know that MEN are the dominant. So please, young one, get back to your heritage and accept your role in Somali society. thnk you

that has nothing to do with culture,culture GROWS, any set of societal rules or conventions that remains stagnant throughout many generation because of methods of coersion, or the denial of CHOICE,and basic rights, is called a REGIME, you glorified ape. thank you.

king_450   

Oh boy , lol, am amazed, the only crime the brother has is , he literally metnioned his fear of strong women,and smart one, and get the sting of the bees, ladies ezy with the brother, he is just expressing his old habits. Hey brother the problem you have is , you are the places where u find strong women,check back somalia.

this really better than watching any Chris rock show! this thread is so funny, i bust out loud everytime i read it!!

i decided to print it!!

{intimidated by smart women}LOL!!

hey yo! Ana Nichol Smith is available and she aint smart!!eeeeeeeeeeh~