Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Dirty Mind Thread

Coofle   

Xaaa...Waar Alaabaa i dhaafaye, Sidii odaygii islaantiisu dhimatay ee shaleemooyinka suuqa idaacada dhalinyar inkaar qabayaal ahi inta ka heleen alaabaha khatarta ah daawadsiyeen ee odaygii dhalinyartii markii danbe u duceeyay """Adeer waad naga keenteene Allaha idin ka keeno"""

they made him watch comedy and he forget his bereavement for moment and laughed...

ANWAR   

oba hiloowlow;931219 wrote:
My woman comes up to me, and says "take off my drape" so i took off her drape. Then, she said, "Take off my gogorad and diraac." So i took off her gogorad and diraac. "Take off my kabo." I took off her kabo. "Now my Bra and kastuumo nigis" I took them all off. Then she looked at me and said, "I don't want to catch you wearing my things ever again.

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAAHAH

A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. “I’m doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?”

She said, “Yes. My husband and I use it all the time.”

“If you don’t mind my asking,” he said, “what do you use it for?” “We use it for sex,” she said.

The researcher was a little taken aback. “Usually people lie to me and say they use it on a child’s bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you’ve been so frank so far, can you tell me exactly HOW you use it for sex?”

The woman said, “I don’t mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on the do0rkn0b and it keeps the kids out.”

What were you thinking …….. ?? :D