Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

FIFA Offical Song for the World Cup

Ibtisam   

I like Shakria normally, but I don’t like this song. Patronizing, and we are not all African, and the first 2mins is all white people. Stereotypical songs and adverts I generally don’t like. I hate the sprit advert with the jumping naked Africans too.

I actually like this song ,,, and it has an AFrican rhythm in it plus the well presented African dress and colors.

Africa is for all ,, say it White or Black ....

N.O.R.F   

Cr*P as usual by FIFA. Why choose a South American for Africa's first world cup.

No one knows it. K'naan's song is all over the airwaves over here. Hes even done a remix with Nancy Ajram.

Oh, yeah, England.

Dhubad.   

Waving flag is much better than this , it has so many versions and is #1 song in 11 countries!

How about Englan's world cup song :

UZTAAD   

will he sing in the opening ceremony of the world cup yeysanba official ahaane ? . otherwise i will boycott this world cup I wont watch it lool

Hang on i thaught K'naan ( at least he is African ) was going to be the only offical song at this worl cup and Shakiira was just performing at the opening ceromony.

BOB   

Adigu maxaa kaaga galay Kubadda iyo wixii heesaya? :D Horta does Borama has a TV where they can watch the matchs? If not waa inaan inanteydii u diraa mid black & white second hand ah. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.