Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

snowing in minneapolis

SeeKer   

You better get your salt and shovel ready mate. Its going to be a flipping winter. Last I heard predictions were for 44-50 inches, which I believe is above average.

Don't worry it'll be like that October snow shower..........by tommorrow all will be melted (I hope) :D

send some out here guys! its been another hot day

looking at another 90s tomorrow. i betta hit the sack, so i can be the heat!!

if i leave around 6:00am the sun wont be that bad. :(

Baluug   

Oh my God!! Are you serious? Snow? In Minneapolis? In November? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! How could this happen!?!?!?! What are we gonna do? Quick! Someone call the national guard before there's rioting and looting(or "looking for food" in white people's case ;) ) in the streets! LOL Anyways, good luck with that. Here in Calgary, it's snowed once so far and I would really love for it to stay that way...

Muhammad   

^ :D I hear ya, I guess was hoping the Somali Global Warning phenomena would somehow save us from minnesota's winter.

Seeker, am afraid this one will stay.

rudy don't forget your suntan lotion. smile.gif

Muhammad   

^ I think it use to start in late october.

05111672433_plowAccident.jpg

A semi-truck rear-ended a large MnDOT snowplow just after 5:00 a.m. Wednesday morning on southbound Interstate 35W in Burnsville. Traffic is snarled and two people are injured.

Roads are wet with scattered slippery spots across the Twin Cities this morning. Kare11

3 people died on the road also across the state.

hodman   

Mpls and the long winter months ahead is really not fun every winter all I can think about is moving to california.Needing some suntan lotion in novembar.......isn't that the life!

Lucky you Rudy!

raula   

It was bitterly COLD today :D Evening stroll in downtown turned out to be like a stroll in winterpark with windchill of -10 :eek: OH!

WCCO is my fav local news(there is something about DON SHELBY).. icon_razz.gif his ads nowdays are just even funnier...funny character.

Tip of moi:hot chocolate and lots of Tazo chai icon_razz.gif to curb the winter blues :D

Jacpher   

Too cold for the first day of snow. I could not believe all the ice on the road. Almost lost control of the car. Alla noo maqan.

It should be warm this weekend, as they predict.