Sign in to follow this  
Positive

Harmony ?

Positive   

Hallo ! smile.gif

I am new. Is there a harmony and calm here?

I am shy and childish person and can run away at the first sight of violence in word or in action. Are you relatively peace loving people or are you warrior fighters? :confused:

I hope that this place can nurture life so that It will give flowers and fruits to everyone. smile.gif

Thank you

Positive

LuCkY   

Salaam

First and Foremost WELCOME TO SOL Positive AND I HOPE U ENJOY UR STAY HERE!!!

TO HONEST SOL IS A GREAT PLACE...AS FOR VIOLENCE-WE HAVE ADMINSTRATORS AND MODERATORS THAT TAKE CARE OF THAT STUFF...I MEAN TO PREVENT IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. NOT THAT IT OCCURS HERE :confused: I THINK?

PEOPLE DISAGREE AND THEY HAVE DEBATES, ONES THAT MAY GO ON FOR A LONG TIME OR A SHORT PERIOD DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

***AS FOR BEING SHY AND CHILDIH PERSON-NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE REALLY-SO GO ALL OUT. JUST BE YOURSELF AND ENJOY. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE OR FEEL AS LONG AS IT IS APPROPRIATE***

Coloow   

POSITIVE, welcome . I have been in these forums for a few days myself, having fled somalinet where the adminstrators don't do their work properly.

although most of the discussions in these forums may not be very sophisticated, you will find a peace of mind- there is no filth here, and the adminstrators appear to do their work well!

Markale soo dhowow sxb

Positive   

Walaalayaal,

Thanks all of you. I feel that there is a relative harmony here, compared to Somalinet where I have been on visit for sometime. I am on visit here also.

Og-girl.

When I read your nick I overlooked the " O " and read just G- girl and thought WOW untraditional nick but nice one!JUST KIDDING SISTER! You are welcome also.

Lucky,

Thanks for your encouragement. I am not as shy as I implied first. We Somalis say" bad dad liq ah ul baa lagu dayaa " I was just trying to see the reaction of the users in this net. You ( the users of this net ) SEEM that you are good people. You are welcome also.

Entrepreneur

Thanks brother. You sound like Dr.Somali. Are you him? or Shifta ? Thanks anyway. I hope that you will find like minded people in this place. I am just LONELY wonderer and just want to feel the atmospphere of this place. You are welcome.

Harmonyangel

Wow what a nick you have ! I like that. You are welcome also sister.

--------------------

Waxaad tahay cirkoo

hooray iyo caadka oo kale,

waxaad tahay casaan raaca

iyo midab casaawiir ah,

waxaad tahay carfoon iyo udgoon

cayn walbaba midab ah

Walle Harmonangel waa gaarayaa gobolka ay joogto.

bonna sera angela.

Positive

Positive   

Harmonyangel, smile.gif

You make me feel home. Such actions as yours create harmony and well being in those who receive it and also in those others who approach and feel it.

Thanks sister and may you become a REAL angel of HARMONY. :D

Positive

Welcome Postive.......Ur name suites the site....It mostly has positive views and no filth. Everyone here is Family and most have respect for each other......

U have the same avart as I did when I joined but then someone one else appeared with it so I changed........Wonder why u picked it.....I know why I did.....to hypnotize everyone (lol)

Welcome sis and hope u stick around for a long time

adios

MD   

Wlc Positive, indeed it's a beautiful site

Hope u enjoy ur stay :D

HONEY-D   

Welcome positive We'll do our best to make your long journey worthwhile. We may throw a party just to let you know how much we care. :D

Stay positive!

LuCkY   

Positive YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME BRO/SIS WHICH EVER YOU MAYBE. (I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BUT I WAS UNABLE TO DISTINGUISH UR GENDER USING UR NAME.)

Welcome o' positive one. One can neva have too much positivity (well actually one can, but we won't get into that now). smile.gif

The site is fairly calm and harmonious, so am sure you'll enjoy ur stay.

Positive   

barwaaqo,

Quote "One can neva have too much positivity"

Thanks dear sister. Regarding the above quote, no one should be TOO positive. In such a case the person will be overwhelmed by negative forces.

The midle path is best.

One should not though go through Life asleep and be the effect of negative circumstances and people- unless one is AWAKE and consciously chooses such circumstances.

The best atttitude is that one is disposed to be positive and does predominantly positive actions.

positive