Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What are you going to do when you grow up?

Tuujiye   

^^^ jini maa kugu dhacay adiga wah! bajaq markee wareer oo xisaaboo kudhoco aa la dhahay, kabo aa loo gadaa!!!! xaajiga teebe iisoo gad ku dheh widaayee saa ma anfaceesee!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

is that one for every year you have passed 11? - no that couldn't be - you'll be too young to call Ayeeyo then

and by the way - was quarter dream about me?
:D

Clever! Xisaabta baad kufiicantahaa filayaa? The 22 represents every half a year I've passed since 11 plus 11 divide that by 11 add 22 divide that by 80 multiply by 100 minuse .25 multiply that by 1 = ?

About the dream, the quarter was about a cow (sac) swimming in its own doodoo, and the funny thing was it seemed to be enjoying it...That wasn't you, was it? You don't bathe in that do you? :eek:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

first of all, i do my maths with my fingers - if you get my drift - do you still want me to workout your age?

Second your dreams sounds like a nightmare - do you know the difference between the two - calling nightmare about dooodo swimming cow a dream :confused: - you sure do have some dreams!

:cool: - are you sure that sac (bull) wasn't swimming in your ocean?? :D

money   

when i grow up , i will be strong.. they call me freedom ..just like a waving flag and then it goes back ...k'naan

Kool_Kat   

first of all, i do my maths with my fingers - if you get my drift - do you still want me to workout your age?

Oh I get it, the brain isn't capable of counting past ten...That explains a lot, unless you have more than ten fingures to count past ten - if YOU get my drift... ;)

Second your dreams sounds like a nightmare - do you know the difference between the two - calling nightmare about dooodo swimming cow a dream - you sure do have some dreams!

- are you sure that sac (bull) wasn't swimming in your ocean??

So if you dreamt of this, would it have been a nightmare for you? That is very kid like - don't you think? Are you sure you're not the 11 year old 'fat' boy you speak of? :D:D

Well...When I was 11, I did my first chemical experiment (Mixed sulfuric Acid with Zink to observe and remove the hydrogen) in our backyard (my own lab) and I wanted to be a mad scientist who takes over the world (No Joke)....Luckily Ilaah baa dadka iga qabtay :D

Cheers